Twenty Nine

After the recording
Bangtan's P.O.V

Jimin: That was so embarrassing!

Taehyung: It was not, you looked great.

Jungkook: What he said.

Namjoon: I think I know her.

Jimin: Who? Miss Young?

Namjoon: Oh is that her surname? I think I met her when I was scouted.

Jin: I've met her before, but not when I was scouted, way before that.

Yoongi: How? When?

Jin: At a festival where she performed.

Hoseok: Me too, not at the festival, but at my dance group practise, she told me if I don't get in at the other companies, I should try Big Hit.

Jungkook: I think I saw her at our debut party, weren't you talking to her.

Yoongi: No, I don't know her.

Jungkook gave Yoongi this strange look & pulled him aside.

Jungkook: That was definitely the girl you were talking too, why say you don't know her.

Yoongi: Kookie, it was her, but I don't want to remember that night. Let's just pretend it didn't happen. We won't see her again anyway.

Jungkook: Ok, but if you want to talk about it I'm here, I don't like seeing you guys upset. It makes me worry!

They all continued to talk amongst each other. Trying to figure out who she was & how they all met her.

Taehyung: Wait, I remember now, she talked my parents into having me audition.

Everyone seemed stumped that they all new the same person, but never once saw her at Big Hit. So how did she fit into the picture. Everyone lost in their own thought, no one noticed Yoongi's angry expression, Jin & Jimin's sad one, Namjoons confused one or Jungkooks worried one.

Yoongi's P.O.V

So I really did mean nothing to her. She wasn't just avoiding me but all of Bangtan which she new. Why? Did she have feeling for some of the other members as well? She is unique & I don't really care about labels or who or what someone love's. I just hoped that she would like me.

Jin's P.O.V

Who would have thought that she knew bangtan. I always thought we had a special connection. Sung Deuk never talks about her, I didn't even know she worked for Bang PD. When I asked once he told me they don't talk that much & thats she's not in Korea anymore. When did she come back? Does Sung Deuk know? Is that why he's been so happy lately? Are they together? He said he has a girlfriend now. Is it Rose?

Jimin's P.O.V

OMW, she still looks exactly the same. & she use to work for Big Hit, are they the people she talked about. Knowing people who know about singing? When did she get back too the school? They said she left, I heard the rumors & felt terrible & phoned the school to apologise, but she already left. I need to phone the school & talk to her again. First thing tomorrow, I'll phone. She still makes my heart flutter. I need to talk to her.

Namjoon's P.O.V

Wow, she knows almost everyone in Bangtan. I didn't see that coming, I mean I know she scouted for them, but six of the members she's met. Why didn't she come back to Big Hit? Why didn't I see her around when I signed. I know she was there, I just never saw her. Why? I hoped we could get close. She had a teaching degree at her age? Ha, I knew she was smart.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Who is this women? I remember thinking she was kind of cute when tipsy when we met. Why is Yoongi denying knowing her. What happened between them? Do I even want to know? I have a strange feeling this is not the end, we will be hearing or seeing her again & it might not end well for Bangtan. She better not disrupt my family.