Thirty Four

Namjoon's P.O.V

I didn't expect everything to be so complicated, she's a nice person & all but I'm not sure how I feel about sharing someone. Realistically speaking we do share everything but she's a human being, how would that work anyway? It's making my brain mush just thinking about it. I'd like to try & forget tonight, but I can't stop thinking about how she described the type of relationship she wanted with me. Someone to talk to about issues & make out with, without any weirdness afterwards. Kind of a stress release, if you think about it. People tend to think I'm a natural at being a leader but it's hard for me sometimes too & I feel I can't always bother Bang PD with small stuff. I think I'll just go to bed & see what tomorrow brings, I hope I can act normal around her but what is normal for us anyway?

Seokjin's P.O.V

Wow, that was intense, who knew that she would be so different? Sung Deuk told me once that I had no idea just how special she was, but this is something I never thought would happen. I mean she was in a relationship with someone because I sent her a photo. I didn't want her to forget me. She's still special to me, I want her more now that I know she has feelings for me too. But sharing a person? How would that work? I'll try if the others are willing to, I don't want to lose her.

Yoongi

I'm so relieved that she didn't contact me because she didn't care. She left because of other reasons. She cares, I just want to shout it out from the rooftops. But she cares for all of us, not just me? I've never thought about someone caring for more then one person. I find it strange, but I see now that it takes a special kind of person to have that much love for 7 such different boys. She sees us as individuals & also as a group. She sees more then most people what we mean to each other & I love her for that. I will try, just as long as I can keep her close.

Hoseok

My cheeks keep flushing red when I think of her dirty dancing dream. I have had those thoughts too. It makes my heart flutter to know I wasn't the only one, she felt it too. I don't find it weird that she cares for all of us. Why would I? I always knew there was something about her. I can see she has a lot of love to give. I'd love to have someone that knows that I'm not always happy, someone else to help cheer Bangtan up, when I just can't get my sunshine on. I'll try, no matter what she has to stay with us.

Jimin

I feel so guilty that my simple display of affection hurt her so much. I just couldn't help myself. She helped me find my dream. I can't help myself now too, I need to touch her, make her feel that she is loved & needed & welcome. That I wouldn't be here without her. I care for her so much & she cares for me, for us! Who wants to be normal anyway. She is ours, just like we are hers.

Taehyung

Ha, I knew she was different, just like me. She always makes me feel warm & safe & wanted, is that love? Because if it is, I don't want to lose this feeling or her. I don't care if she loves all of us. I just want her to be happy, I want her to feel how I feel when she's around. I want her to know she is special to me to us. That I accept her like Bangtan accepted my weirdness. If her loving all of us means that I'm included in that love, I don't care, I'll try for her.

Jungkook

What bull, she loves all of us? How? When? Why? Shouldn't she love just me? They raised me, I'm the Golden Maknae, I'm the best parts of all of them together. I don't share! What's mine is mine & what's theirs is mine too. She like my determination huh? I'll show her just how determined I can be. She thinks I don't like her, but my looks set her body on fire? If only she new that's what they were intended to do, to make her squirm & uncomfortable. They way my insides feel when I'm around her. I'll play her little game, but she'll be just mine in time.

Authors Note:

Sorry it took me so long to update. Hope you enjoy!