I will kill you with my bare hands

Giggles echoed around the other room as Jungkook watched Jimin play cards with Hoseok. Jungkook was watching the petite man laugh at something Hoseok said in the next room and was also subconsciously glaring at the older men between the two.

"You're staring Jeon,"

Jungkook turned his head away from the two so fast, he might've gotten whiplash.

Jungkook twisted his body towards the intruder of his glaring and saw Taehyung.

"I was not,"

"Uhuh, sure Kookie, whatever helps you sleep at night.

"Don't call me Kookie, I don't like people calling me that,"

"Yet, Jiminie calls you that,"

"He's different," Jungkook mumbled.

Taehyung only heard a far bit of what Jungkook said, as he basically muttered the whole sentence but he didn't even need to hear him, he already knew what Jungkook was going to say anyway.

"Of course, Kook, whatever you say, but it's so cute seeing you all grown up and being so whipped over your Hyung," Taehyung said pinching Jungkook's left cheek.

"Stop it Hyung," Jungkook said shoving Taehyung's hand away.

"Owww, alright, alright muscle pig, you don't have to break my arm..." Taehyung continued, "But of course he's 'different' aishh,"

"He's not dif-different, what, what are you talking about..." Jungkook stuttered, he was still watching his Jimin play with the horse. (I'M SORRY FOR CALLING YOU A HORSE HOBI) They had stopped playing cards and had switched to Video Games.

"Kook, I'm pretty sure you just said that Jimin was-" Taehyung had just started speaking but was cut off when Jimin started gushing loudly, and what he was saying could be easily heard through the next room. Which coincidentally had a jealous Jungkook sitting in it.

"Wahh Hyung, you're so good, you beat me 3 times already!"

Hoseok patted Jimin's fluffy, pink hair.

"I'm not that good Jiminie, you're just really bad," Hoseok laughed.

"Yahh Hyung!" Jimin exclaimed.

Hoseok just laughed again and ruffled Jimin's hair.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was shooting daggers at Hoseok.

I'm much better at Video Games than Hoseok Hyung is....

Why is Jimin playing with him? He could be playing with someone better, which is ME...

I'd always let him win too...

"Jungkook."

I'm much more fun than Hyung too...

"Kook."

Why is Jimin so cute too, it's not fair...

"JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung bellowed.

Jungkook finally snapped out of his thoughts and turned his glare away from Hoseok and directed it to the annoying Hyung next to him.

"What do you want?"

"Hey! I'm your Hyung, show some respect!"

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Jungkook said, rolling his eyes.

"Anyway, your drilling holes into the back of poor Hobi Hyung's head," Taehyung sniggered.

"I am not (STRAY KIDS!)"