Sorry Kookie, I didn't mean to fall for - on you

BTS had just finished their first part of their tour in the Gocheok Sky Dome in South Korea that lasted for two days leaving the boys exhausted. 40,000 of their fans were able to watch them perform their solo songs from their recent albums live, as well as their Title and popular tracks from old albums.

They walked out of the dome when all their fans had finally left and hurriedly slipped into the van. Jimin and Jungkook once again sitting next to each other in the back. Seokjin had already started napping on Namjoon's shoulder and Taehyung had dozed off against the door. Jimin seeing them, immediately rested his head on Jungkook's lap and closed his eyes.

"Hyung," Jungkook whispered. "Hyung, you have to get up, this is an unsafe position to lie in,"

"Too tired," Jimin grumbled back, he could already feel sleep trying to overcome him.

Jungkook sighed. He placed a protecting arm over Jimin's body and played with Jimin's hair with the other. Jimin's hair was still a pretty cotton candy pink so Jungkook had to remind himself that this was indeed hair and not fairy floss, something he could eat. (Pretend Jimin had pink hair in Burn The Stage) The concert was fun for Jungkook, until he saw Jimin crying. Jimin's voice had cracked and it made him feel guilt and responsible again even though it meant nothing to everyone else. Watching Jimin cry and him not being able to do anything at first made him hurt more than if he was crying. When the cameras turned off he immediately ran over to Jimin to comfort him.

He looked around the van and saw everyone asleep so he did the same, drifting off into oblivion but not quite, even in his dreams he was still thinking of the one and only Park Jimin.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

"Namjoon Hyung, we have to go now, hurry up!" Jungkook screamed at the door of the bathroom.

"Ye, ye, I'll be out in 2 minutes." Namjoon screamed back, while trying to fix his suit.

BTS were right now leaving their dorm to go the 6th Goan Chart Music Awards. Their next part of the tour wasn't scheduled until March 11th at Chile so until then they still had to participate in normal Idol award shows. The whole morning, their stylists and make up artists had been busy running around trying to fix them all into suits and style their hair properly.

Jungkook was wearing a typical black suit with a white shirt, black suit pants and black leather shoes. His brown hair styled so it slightly waved to the left and lastly had on small silver hoop earrings.