So, you interrupted us to play Truth or Dare?

"Come on Kookie! Get up, we have to go soon!" Jimin screamed, knocking on Jungkook's door. The members were going to the next part of their tour which was to Chile and Brazil. It was finally the 10th of March which meant the members had to leave as the concert started on the 11th which was tomorrow. The members spent the whole of yesterday packing for their first part of the overseas tour.

By now all the members had already woken up, showered and were preparing breakfast, except Jungkook who for some reason would not wake up even with all the shouting going on around him. They opted to asking Jimin to wake him up because they knew Jungkook only listened to Jimin.

"Kookie!" Jimin screamed once again.

Ugh, what was he doing in there?

Jimin grabbed his phone out of his pocket and called Jungkook, hoping that the ringtone would wake him up.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

A loud ringing could be heard through Jungkook's room waking the Maknae up.

Who could be calling this early in the morning?

He sleepily opened one eye to checked his phone and saw Jimin's name. He instantly jumped out of bed and opened both eyes, all traces of sleep gone.

"Jimin Hyungie, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, worriedly.

"Jungkookie calm down, I'm fine," Jimin answered back.

Jungkook sighed, he was relieved. "Then why are you calling Hyung?"

Jimin giggled. "Check the time Kookie..."

Jungkook looked at the time on top of his phone and freaked.

"Shit!" Jungkook screamed, he must have slept through his alarm.

Jimin giggled again. "Hurry up, we're all waiting for you!"

Jimin ended the call and started walking back towards the others. 5 minutes later he heard the water running.

"Did you wake him up?" Seokjin asked when Jimin walked back into the kitchen. Seokjin was helping Namjoon chop the vegetables as Namjoon was still bad at it.

"Yeah, he's showering right now,"

"Knew you could wake him," Namjoon said, causing him to nearly slice his finger.

"Joonie!"

"Well, I couldn't at first, I ended up calling him and the ringtone must have woken him up,"

"Doesn't matter, at least he's up now, come here and start helping," Seokjin said, as he held the spoon up, indicating Jimin to start mixing the food in the pot. Jimin was bouncing up and down as he was mixing the food which looked very cute to the person watching him as he was leaning against the door.

"Hyungie, why are you jumping?"

"Jungkookie! Didn't see you there," Jimin smiled at him.

Jungkook walked over to Jimin and looked inside the pot.

"What are you making?"

"I don't know, Jin Hyung just told me to mix it, and get your hair out of the pot, it's still wet and I don't want it to drip inside the pot," Jimin said, pushing Jungkook back.

"Go and dry your hair," Jimin said, as he completely pushed Jungkook out of the kitchen.

"Okay, I'm going Hyungie," Jungkook laughed before walking back into the bathroom.