You guys, Jimin made the food all by himself so eat it and tell him it's nice

It had been a week since the MusicBank in Singapore and Jungkook and Jimin had still not confessed to each other. Taehyung was beginning to get irritated at his best friends for always complaining over how much they love each other to him but not to each other. There were also many things the other members were beginning to get tired of too.

For instance, Jungkook being a biased hoe and only doing things for Jimin.

"Jungkook, can you get a bottle of water for me, please?" Seokjin asked.

"No, get it yourself Hyung," Jungkook replied.

"Hey, I'm your Hyung, I've done so much for you and you can't even get me a bottle of water?"

Suddenly Jimin walked in and sat next to Jungkook.

"Oh, a bottle of water, can you get me one Kookie?" Jimin requested.

"Sure, thing Hyung," Jungkook said and ran off towards the fridge.

What the hell? Seokjin thought.

"Get me one too!" Seokjin shouted.

"No!" Jungkook shouted back.

"Fine, I'll just get one myself!"

"Okay!"

"Even though you're right there!"

"Yup!"

Seokjin walked to the kitchen and saw Jungkook holding two bottles.

"Is one for me?" Seokjin sceptically asked.

"No, this one is for Jimin," Jungkook said holding up one bottle. "And this one is for me, or for Jimin again, if he finishes the first one," Jungkook said while walking back towards Jimin with the two bottles in his hand.

What a frikin bias hoe! Seokjin thought.

"Wait Hyung, he really didn't give you a bottle of water?" Hoseok asked. They were currently sitting in the living room of Bangtan's dorm. Jungkook and Jimin had gone out to buy groceries so the other 5 members thought now would be a good time to discuss what had been happening with them.

"Yeah, the disrespectful brat," Seokjin replied.

"But he gave 2 to Jimin," Taehyung questioned.

"Yup, what a rascal,"

"Aw, Hyung, you should have called me, I would've gotten you a drink," Namjoon said.

"Ok, we are here to discuss Jimin and Jungkook's never progressing relationship, not to listen to your whipped ass," Yoongi snapped.

"Okay, sorry Hyung, but I'm just being honest," Namjoon apologised.

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Anyone else wanna add to this discussion? Seokjin asked.

"Yeah, me!" Taehyung said.

"Jimin constantly choosing Jungkook over me, ME! I'm his best friend!"

"Jesus, Tae, just explain the damn story," Yoongi groaned.

"Fine,"

"Jiminie, let's go to the dance studio today!"

"Um, I can't Tae, not today,"

"Aww, why not?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm going with Jungkookie, he wants me to help him practice with a dance move,"