I'm sorry, I won't bother you anymore today Jimin Hyung

This is the actual gif of Jikook on the plane going to Singapore for this music bank!

"Jimin-ah!"

"Taemin Hyung?"

"Yeah it's me, I'm here," Taemin said. Taemin had an undercut hairstyle and grey hair, he was just a slight bit taller then Jimin and was 2 years older than him.

"Omg Hyung!" Jimin screamed and ran over to hug him.

They were currently backstage and in BTS's private room. Taemin had decided to pay Jimin a visit before they went out and performed in front of their fans. BTS had just arrived in Singapore the day before which consisted of a lot of Namjoon and Seokjin kissing in front of Taehyung's 'innocent' eyes on the plane, Yoongi sleeping on Hoseok's shoulder and Jungkook and Jimin still too scared to confess to each other.

Of course, Jungkook was mad at himself for not saying anything to Jimin.

How hard was it to tell the petite man that he loved him?

Very hard.

The hardest thing he has ever had to do.

But at this very moment, he had never been madder, his Jimin was hugging a man. That was not him. And that infuriated him. He was poking his cheek with his tongue, something he subconsciously did when he was jealous.

"Sheesh Jungkook, calm your jealousy down, I could smell it from all the way across the room," Taehyung said as he plopped down next to Jungkook on the couch.

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked.

"Brat, I'm your Hyung,"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Fine, what do you want Hyung," Jungkook emphasised the Hyung.

"Oh nothing, but hey, look, Taemin is touching Jimin's hair," Taehyung said before he ran away, nearly knocking into Hoseok on the way. "SORRY HYUNG!" Taehyung screamed.

What a weird kid... Hoseok thought.

After Taehyung had said that, he turned back around to face Jimin and indeed Taemin was touching Jimin's hair. Jungkook was not just going to sit here and do nothing about it. No, he was going to face Taemin and fight him if he touched Jimin one more time.

Striding over to Jimin, he wrapped his muscular arm around Jimin's shoulder.

"Hey Hyung!" Jungkook said cheerfully.

"Hey Kookie, what are you doing here?"

"I just came to ask how you were,"

"I'm fine Kookie, I'm just talking to Taemin Hyung here," Jimin said smiling towards Taemin, his eyes forming into crescents.

No, only I can see Jimin smile like that

"Oh okay, hello Sunbaenim," Jungkook said half-heartedly and bowing to him even though he didn't want to. It would be disrespectful not to and respect was a big thing in Korea.

"Oh no need for the formalities, just call me Hyung," Taemin smiled.

Jungkook smiled back but it did not reach his eyes. Jimin noticed and immediately asked him what was wrong.

"I'm fine Hyung,"

"But Kook-"

"100% fine, I promised," See, Jungkook hated lying to Jimin but he couldn't exactly say, I hate Taemin get him out of here, but he could subtly glare at him. And that's exactly what Jungkook did. With his arm still around Jimin's shoulder, he looked down at Taemin and glared at him for a split second before Taemin looked at him and he shifted his eyes. After a whole minute of awkward silence and Jungkook not so subtly glaring at Taemin for a few times, Taemin finally got the message and decided to leave.