I won't be able to hug you if you go back to your room

"Jimin-ah, when you're on Vlive, you've got to wait until enough viewers join us before doing anything," Seokjin said, while eye rolling at Jimin as he was too busy texting someone on his phone.

"Jimin!" Seokjin sighed before continuing. "Let's do something to pass time."

"What do you wanna do Hyung?" Jimin asked, still too preoccupied with his phone.

"Arm wrestling, loser has to eat what's left over today."

Jimin placed his phone down. "You know I'm just going to lose right?"

"Then I'll hold your wrist then, that's fair right?"

"Totally."

Seokjin grabbed Jimin's wrist.

"Are you ready?" Jimin asked. "Get set, go,"

Seokjin's screamed could be heard as Jimin pressed his hand to the table.

"How many viewers do we have now?" Seokjin asked.

But Jimin ignored him and went back onto his phone. "I'll go check then," Seokjin sighed.

"2864 viewers!"

"Let's play again with our left arm," Seokjin suggested.

"Alright... do you really want to win that bad?" Jimin asked but the last part of the question was ignored as Jin started pushing Jimin's hand down.

Jungkook came in at that moment though. He walked over to them and pushed Jimin's hand the other way, causing Seokjin to lose.

"Argh! JK!" Seokjin screamed.

"Kookie!"

"Hello Hyungie!"

"I thought you would come later,"

"I wanted food, where's the food?" Jungkook asked, his eyes searching for the food that was clearly not on the table.

"It hasn't come yet..."

"But I'm hungry," Jungkook complained.

"Just sit down, I'm going to get my guitar now and show you guys something," Seokjin said, while going to look for his guitar.

"I'll be back in a few minutes," Jungkook said as he walked back outside.

"Ok then, but Jin Hyung what are you doing?" Jimin inquired.

"As we had a few minutes break in tour, I started a new hobby, I mean to start it a while ago, but I've been too busy to try this. But during our tour, I got spare time to start a hobby and I brought it here to show ARMY for the first time." Seokjin explained.

"Is it your guitar?"

"Yes, and you Jimin are going to feature in this song."

"What song are you going to play?"

"It's going to be one of our great songs. With wings. I'm going to play 'Butterfly'." Seokjin stated. "I'm nervous, it's only been a month since I started practicing." Seokjin said before starting to play the guitar.

As soon as they finished the song, Jimin started praising Seokjin with complements.

"Play another song to show your skill,"

"I'll play 'Spring Day'."

That seemed to be a good suggestion. Just then Jungkook came back in.