Did you just call me Baby?

"I swear to god, I'm going to puke!" Yoongi screamed, hiding his face in Hoseok's shoulder.

"Noo, it's cute Yoongi-ah!" Hoseok insisted.

"Cute? They're cuddling and giggling and pecking each other, I can't take it!"

"Yeah, well, at least they aren't sucking each other's faces like you guys do all the time!" Taehyung snapped, while actually snapping photos of Jimin and Jungkook.

All the members were currently sitting in the living room of their dorm except Seokjin and Namjoon who were in the kitchen cooking dinner. Jimin and Jungkook were sitting in an armchair together, Jimin sitting on Jungkook's lap of course. Jimin was playing with Jungkook's fingers at the moment and giggling every time Jungkook kissed him on the cheek or forehead, they haven't had their first kiss on the lips yet, they were saving it.

"It's only been one day and there already this bad! Ugh, if I knew they were going to be this disgusting I would've never helped them get together," Yoongi mumbled, rolling his eyes when he heard Jimin giggle again.

"That's a lie and you know it Hyung, and plus you and Hobi Hyung are way more disgusting while they are cute," Taehyung pointed to the giggling messes on the armchair.

"They can't even hear us!" Hoseok whined.

"Just say something bad about Jiminie, Kook will magically hear it and come kill you." Yoongi stated.

"Do you want me to die or something?" Hoseok asked, horrified.

"No, no, I love you, it's just you keep complaining," Yoongi sighed.

"Aww, you love meee!"

"Shut up!"

"Well, I wanna talk to Minnie but I don't want say something bad to my soulmate to be able to talk to him," Taehyung pouted.

"Don't pout, no one cares..."

"Yoongi!" Hoseok scolded. "But he's right no one really cares..."

"Hobi Hyung, just when I thought you were a good person, whatever I don't need you guys anyway, I want Minnie!"

"Then talk to him, stop disturbing us!" Yoongi screamed.

"I can't! He won't listen to me! Look – Minnie! MINNIE! JIMINIEE! – See? I don't even know if he's just ignoring me now..."

"I would..." Yoongi muttered.

"Please help me! If you're able to help me, I won't disturb you guys anymore... pleaseeeeeeeeee-"

"Fine – shut up – I'll do it!" Yoongi screamed. He walked over to the two and poked Jimin in the cheek.

"Ow!" Jimin screamed. Jungkook stood up and stepped in front of Jimin protectively, while glaring at Yoongi. "What the hell was that for?"

"That idiot over that, wanted to talk to Jimin!" Yoongi pointed at Taehyung.

"So, you decided to hurt Hyungie so Tae could talk to him? Why didn't you just call us?"

"You think we didn't ? I've been calling Minnie for the past 5 minutes but you all became deaf or something!"

"Don't blame this on us, you hurt Hyungie..."

"Kookie, I'm fine, sit down..." Jimin tugged on Jungkook's hand.

"No, let's go to our room!" Jungkook said grabbing onto Jimin's arm to pull him up and carry him towards Jungkook's room.