Jimin, baby, I love you, please don't ignore me...

"Baby ~ Baby ~ where are you?" Jungkook cried, looking for Jimin. He walked into the living room.

"Baby!"

"Oh, shut up, he's in the fucking kitchen!" Yoongi swore, he was just trying to listen to his music and cuddle Hoseok.

"Thanks, Hyung," Jungkook laughed cheekily before running into the kitchen.

Jimin was standing in the kitchen, by himself, cooking. Jungkook stood behind him, wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and leaned his chin on Jimin's shoulder.

"Hyungiee, what are you doing?" Jungkook whined into Jimin's neck.

"I'm cooking breakfast Kookie!"

"But Hyunnngie, it's your birthday, get someone else to do it for you – I'll do it for you,"

"It's okay Kookie."

"But Jiminie, you weren't there when I woke up," Jungkook complained.

"Sorry Kookie, I wanted to make breakfast for you..."

"But it's your birthday!"

"I know – Kookie can your arms not be so tight, I can't move or breathe for that matter,"

Jungkook loosened his arms, but still kept a firm hold.

"Hyungie, please let me cook for you..."

"... Alright fine..."

Jimin placed the ladle down and turned around to hug Jungkook.

"You're so warm..."

Jungkook leaned down and kissed Jimin's head.

"So are you baby but I need to finish cooking this for you, go and lie down on our bed, I'll be there as soon as I finish with your breakfast!"

"Okay!" Jimin pecked Jungkook on the lips quickly before running off giggling.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!"

"Thank you Kookie!" Jungkook heard Jimin still giggling on the way to their room.

Hyung is still so cuteee!

After Jungkook finished cooking, he placed the food into bowls before carrying towards Jimin and Jungkook's room.

On the way, he passed by Seokjin.

"I'm guessing none of them is for us?" Seokjin asked.

"You guessed correctly, these are for my baby," Jungkook said before walking off.

"I've cooked for you so many times, and you never even cooked for me once!" Seokjin shouted at Jungkook's retreating figure.

"It's my baby's birthday today!"

Oh yeahhh, shoot....

Seokjin ran into his and Namjoon's room.

"Joonie, it's Jiminie's birthday today!" Seokjin frantically shouted.

"I know dear, I was just about to give him my present," Namjoon said, holding up the present that was fully wrapped with an envelope taped on top.

"I forgot... I feel so bad, I haven't had time to wrap his gift..." Seokjin said, placing his head in his hands.

"Well, just wrap it now then," Namjoon merely said.

"I have to cook breakfast too!" Seokjin screamed.

"I'll ask Yoongi and Hoseok Hyung to do it, stop worrying,"

"Thanks Joonie, you're the best!" Seokjin kissed Namjoon on the cheek before grabbing his present.