I like all of you guys, you're all my Hyung's

"So, Jungkook, I heard you like Jimin."

Everyone stopped eating and turned to look at Jungkook. Jimin had just put the food into his mouth when he started coughing and choking.

"Jimin calm down and swallow," Hoseok said.

"So, Jungkook, is it true?"

"Is what true?" Jungkook asked, pretending to not know what was going on.

"Omg, is it true that you like Jimin?" Taehyung exasperatedly asked.

"Of course, I do," Jungkook replied nonchalantly.

Jimin choked on his food again.

"WHAT?" Hoseok screamed.

"Why are you all surprised, of course I like Hyung, I like all of you guys, you're all my Hyung's'."

Nice save Jungkook...

But was it really though?

Jimin looked very disappointed by that answer but smiled brightly when Taehyung turned to look at him. Taehyung wasn't dumb, he knew a fake smile when he came across one and when the one with the fake smile was his soulmate, he knew he had a whole lot of comforting to do later on. But for now, Taehyung knew, Jimin was going to joke his way out of this.

"Aww Kookie, you're so cute and caring over your Hyung's, you're finally grown up..." Jimin laughed and smiled, but it did not reach his eyes and Jungkook noticed that too.

After Taehyung's little interrogation, everyone started to split up and speak to each other, while Jimin was shoving all the food down his throat, so he could leave and cry in peace.

There was a slam on the table.

"I'm finished," Jimin squeaked and then ran off into his room.

Hoseok stood up and was about to go after him but Taehyung stopped him.

"I'll go,"

Hoseok nodded and Taehyung ran to Jimin. He opened the door, and the scene broke his heart.

Jimin was curled up into a ball and crying into his pillow.

Taehyung closed the door quietly, and walked over to Jimin.

"Aww Jiminie, what's wrong?"

"Everything..." Jimin said. His voice cracking.

"Jiminie, please stop crying and explain to me why you are crying..."

Taehyung was rubbing soothing circles on Jimin's back and after a while the crying stopped.

"It's just, I th-thought Kookie liked me, me, Tae, he be-became a lot nicer to, to me and started giving me affection ba-back and he played with me and ta-talked to me but I'm just like, like you and the other Hyung's, I don't me-mean anything to him, and, and I'm nothing special." Jimin hiccupped.

"Oh Jiminie, that's not true..."

"How do, do, you know it's no-not true TaeTae?"

"Jiminie, I know you're my best friend and soulmate but even though your crying, I can't tell you, you have to ask Jungkook this yourself,"

Jimin just continued crying after that.

"I'm sorry Chim..."

Down the hall, Jungkook was pacing up and down in his own private room. He couldn't do anything knowing Jimin was crying a few rooms down and he even had a suspicion that he was the cause of it and that made him even more angry with himself.