Your chubby cheeks make you look very cute Hyung

The 7 members of BTS, plus their 2 managers were all squished into one van on the way to Dance Practice. Namjoon, Seokjin and Jimin were in the front, Yoongi and Hoseok were in the middle and Jungkook and Taehyung were in the back. As much as Jungkook loved his Hyung, he really wanted to sit next to Jimin so they could talk.

Yoongi and Hoseok were sharing ear phones and laughing over something. Hoseok's laughter could be heard throughout the whole car and it didn't take long for someone to tell him to shut up.

Seokjin had his head rested on Namjoon's shoulder, sleeping while Namjoon played with Seokjin's hair and looking at him with so much fondness and adoration.

Not wanting to feel like a third wheel, Jimin started scrolling through Twitter on his phone.

Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting in comfortable silence in the back for about 2 minutes until Taehyung couldn't handle the silence any longer and started talking.

"So Jungkookie, how is Jimin and your relationship progressing?"

Taehyung already knew what was happening but he wanted to hear Jungkook's side of the story as well.

"Shut up Hyung!" Jungkook screamed hitting Taehyung on the chest.

"Oww, okay stop hitting me, you muscle pig," Taehyung complained. "But seriously Kook, what's going on, are you guys dating yet or...?"

"No Tae, nothing is happening, and we aren't dating,"

"Seriously? But I would've thought by now, you guys would've, you know..."

I'm such a good actor, no wonder I was able to act in Hwarang... Taehyung thought.

"Well sorry to disappoint you Hyung but we haven't, because of you," Jungkook said sullenly.

"ME!?" Taehyung screamed.

"Shut up Tae," Yoongi said grumpily, then returned back to the video he was watching with Hoseok.

"Sorry Hyung, but anyway what did I do?" Taehyung asked, feigning stupidity and once again, pretending to be oblivious.

"You interrupted us just as Jimin was going to explain to me why he was crying and I was finally going to confess but then you came and knocked on the door and then Jimin left and I wasn't able to confess and it's not fair, I always miss out on the chances to tell him I love him and-"

"Woah, Jungkook calm down, take a deep breath, breathe in and out, come on,"

Jungkook breathed in and out, calming himself.

"Jungkook it is okay,"

Slowly, after a while Jungkook's breathing got even and he was able to talk normally again.

"So Jungkook, how many times have you nearly confessed to Jimin?" Taehyung asked, in a whisper.

"Only two times, the first time was a months ago, we were filming our music video for Spring Day and he looked so cute and fluffy with his pink hair, I was going to say something but I wasn't able to, and the second time was this morning."

"Well, I'm still sorry about this morning, but maybe Kook, third time lucky?"

"I hope so..."

Suddenly, Jungkook got a text on his phone. He turned on his phone to see he got a text message from Jimin (and his not so stalker like photo of Jimin sleeping as his wallpaper)

Jiminie Hyung🐤💙

I'm sooo bored Kookie, Namjoon Hyung and Jin Hyung r sleeping and Joonie Hyung snores....