Hyunnngie, I could never hate you, I love you so much!

"Jungkookie! Wake up, I want to talk to you!" Jimin screamed through the door. It was just a bit after noon the next day, they still haven't had had lunch yet as Seokjin was close to finish making it and Jimin was still wondering what Jungkook was going to say to him the day before.

Feeling a weird sense of déjà vu, Jimin knocked on Jungkook's door again. "JUNGKOOK, I SWEAR YOU NEEd to open-" Jimin got cut off by the opening of the door.

And a shirtless Jungkook.

With only boxers on.

Jimin blushed profusely and covered his eyes.

"Put on a shirt Kookie!" Jimin continued to blush, making Jungkook chuckle.

"You're so cute Hyung!" Jungkook said before walking back into his room. He opened his closet before slipping on a white T-Shirt and turning around to face his Hyung who still had his hands over his eyes.

So frikin cute! Jungkook screamed internally.

"Hyungie you can open your eyes now, I'm wearing a shirt," Jungkook laughed.

Jimin peeped open one eye, seeing Jungkook fully clothed kind of, he was still only wearing boxers, he took his hands off his face, walked into Jungkook's room and sat on is bed. If anyone uninvitingly walked into Jungkook's room, Jungkook would've killed them.

"So, what did you want to talk about Hyungie?" Jungkook sat next to Jimin on his bed.

"Umm, yesterday..."

"What about yesterday Hyungie?" Jungkook asked acting oblivious.

"Uhh, you know, the thing you were gonna say to me yesterday?" Jimin squeaked.

"Oh that!" Jungkook said.

Great.

He frikin wants to kill me...

"Yeah... that," Jimin repeated looking at his feet.

"Well Hyungie, this thing is – please don't hate me afterwards – it's just-"

"I could never hate you Kookie... sorry please continue,"

"Well in that case, I'll just say it then, haha-" Jungkook laughed awkwardly.

"Jungkookie, just say it,"

"Um, Hyung, I lo-"

"Jungkook! Wake up and eat..." Taehyung trailed off. He was standing in front of Jungkook's room and saw Jimin and Jungkook sitting next to each other on Jungkook's bed. Said man was glaring at him. If looks could kill, Taehyung would be dead and buried 6ft down.

Oh shit, I interrupted something didn't I?

"Um haha, the food's ready, come and eat Seokjin said, don't kill me," Taehyung pleaded before running away back to safety.

"Sorry Hyungie, we'll talk after we eat," Jungkook said standing up.

"Okay then..." Jimin stood up too.

Jungkook wrapped his arm around Jimin's shoulder and gently guided Jimin out of his room and to the kitchen.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

"AND THEN JUNGKOOK LOOKED LIKE HE WAS GOING TO KILL ME!" Taehyung yelled.

"Taehyung shut up or they'll hear you," Yoongi grumbled. He was currently helping Seokjin out in the kitchen.