I swear, if I wasn't holding Jimin, I'd kill you

"Alright guys you can take a break now," Sejin said.

At the mention of 'break' all the members except Jimin immediately plopped down and started drinking from their water bottles. Jimin, however was still intensely practicing the choreo of Not Today and furrowing his eyebrow every time he thought he got a move wrong.

"Jiminie Hyung, come, sit down and take a break with us," Jungkook said, his voice evident with worry.

"I will in a minute Kookie, I just need to perfect this move,"

"Jimin-ah, you are already perfect with that move, you're better than all of us at that as well," Hoseok asserted.

"Hyung, you don't have to lie, to make me feel better, you're much better than me Hobi Hyung,"

"Park Jimin, as your best friend, I'm telling you to get your ass down here now!" Taehyung ordered.

"I will Tae, I will, just one more minute,"

As soon as Jimin finished the sentence, he started to feel dizzy. He could hear Seokjin scolding him but he couldn't make out what he was saying.

"Jimin?" Namjoon called.

Jimin was wobbling on the spot. Jungkook saw and immediately ran over and caught him just before he collapsed.

"HYUNG!" Jungkook bellowed.

"No, no, Hyung, wake up, no, someone help him!" Jungkook cried.

The managers and members started surrounding Jimin.

"Someone call the ambulance," Sejin said.

"I'm on it," Hobeom replied.

10 minutes later, the ambulance arrived and started fussing over Jimin.

"Come on Kook, we got to leave Jimin with the ambulance drivers and go to the hospital by ourselves.

"I'M NOT LEAVING HIM," Jungkook continued crying.

"That's okay, one person can accompany him to the hospital." One of the ambulance drivers said.

After knowing he could stay with Jimin, Jungkook helped carry Jimin into the ambulance and sat next to him, holding his hand.

"I told you to eat more Hyung, why don't you ever listen to me"

"I may be younger than you but I care for you so much, I love you Jimin please know that,"

It was a silent ride after that, only Jungkook's quiet sobs could be heard occasionally.

They reached the hospital, and the ambulance drivers carried Jimin out from his stretcher and into the hospital, where they placed him on a hospital bed and wheeled him into a room.

Some fans saw Jimin lying on the bed and Jungkook crying, but although they were extremely worried about Jimin they decided to give them space and wait until BigHit said and confirmed anything.

They finally arrived at Jimin's room and made Jungkook wait outside. Although, Jungkook was reluctant to leave Jimin's side, he wanted Jimin to wake up and feel better again so he had no choice but to stand outside.

And if by standing you mean pacing up and down in front of Jimin's room than that was exactly what Jungkook was doing when the other members finally arrived at the hospital.

"Kook, any news?"

"NO! He's been in there for 20 minutes now but they haven't even said anything."