"Wednesday"

Every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday afternoon I worked out at the Planet Fitness on Venice Boulevard after work. Wednesday was my weightlifting day, Thursday was my cardio day and Friday was fitness training with my trainer Greg followed by a hydromassage session. My three days of exercise were pretty intense and even though I was no longer a model, I was used to staying in shape. So, it was a typical Wednesday at the gym and I was using the inclined leg press when I noticed this guy looking at me from over by a bench press. He was wiping sweat from his face with a towel and looking at me.

            I was used to guys and women checking me out at the gym but none would stare that much. It didn't help that he was sexy as hell. When he looked directly into my eyes and bit down on his bottom lip, I knew exactly what kind of guy he was and what he wanted. Going off of my initial instincts, I decided to ignore his ass. Due to past experiences, I'd long stopped giving in to the advances of DL men. I finished my session of weightlifting and then headed into the men's locker room to get my stuff. When I walked out into the front grooming area of the locker room, the guy was there alone taking selfies in a mirror.

 When I walked out into the front grooming area of the locker room, the guy was there alone taking selfies in a mirror

            "Wassup bruh," he said to me as I was heading towards the exit.

            Not wanting to be rude, I turned around and replied, "Wassup."

            "I saw you out there pushin' like three-fifty on the leg press. You play sports or somethin'?"

            "No." I turned to leave again but he stopped me.

            "Yo, hold up, bruh. You come here often?"

            I turned back towards him and answered, "I'm here every Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday."

            "I come here a lot and I've never seen you here before."

            "Well, that's...understandable. This is L.A. You're not gonna remember everyone you see at any given place."

            "Nah, I'd remember you." He smiled as he looked around me to make sure no one was entering. He then licked his lips and said, "I'd definitely remember you."

            "Listen, I know what the deal is and I'm gonna be real with you. I don't do your type."

            "My type?" He chuckled as he asked, "What type do you think I am?"

            "Downlow. You come in here and look at a woman or two but your main goal is to find that one gay guy that's masculine enough so that you don't feel like you're looking at a 'fag' to hookup with. Well, I may be masculine but I'm one fag who doesn't play those games. Goodbye."

            "Wow, that is fucked up. So, because I'm on the low that means I wanna disrespect you? That ain't how I do things, man."

            "And how do you do things?"