"Trois"

Micah and I wasted no time getting to know each other better our first night being in Atlanta. He'd booked us a somewhat expensive suite at the Omni Hotel and I knew what type of trip it was when I saw the suite only had one bed. He wasn't ready to go all the way and neither was I, but I did finally get to taste him in more ways than one. It wasn't as intense as my time with Kwame but it was enough to keep me from even thinking about celibacy again. On Saturday, his friend told him that he'd gotten us tickets for an Atlanta Braves game and it took us no time to arrive since the hotel was literally attached to SunTrust Park where the game was being held.

            "Bro, look at you," his friend said while holding two cups of beer. "I haven't seen you wear regular clothes since...shit, I can't even remember."

            Micah laughed and told him, "Shut up and give me one of those beers, man." He took the beer from his friend and drank from it before burping and saying, "Brendan Talbert, this is Elijah Abrams. Elijah, this is my closest friend from college, Brendan."

            "Nice to meet you," I said to Brendan as I extended my hand to him.

            He shook it and replied, "Yeah, nice to meet you, too."

            I don't know what it was but there was something about him that made me feel some type of way. He was a handsome guy like Micah and I could already tell he was corny as hell like Micah, but I got this vibe from him immediately that I didn't get from Micah the day we met. Standing there watching both of them drink beer and talk was turning me on a little though. They both had on Atlanta Braves shirts and caps but while Micah had on pants, Brendan was wearing shorts. As they talked, I texted both Kendall and Bakari in a group text to let them know the Atlanta trip was still going great. I wanted to snap a picture of Micah and Brendan to show them but I couldn't do it in a way that wouldn't have been obvious.

 I wanted to snap a picture of Micah and Brendan to show them but I couldn't do it in a way that wouldn't have been obvious

            "Elijah, we're going to our seats," Micah said to me.

            "Okay, I'm right behind you," I told him.

            I followed them to the seats Brendan had gotten for the three of us. I wasn't a fan of baseball so I mostly paid attention to the two of them and that's when I noticed a lot between them. Their body language wasn't too different from how mine often was whenever I was around my friends. They would invade each other's personal space often and even whispered things to each other every now and then. At one point, Micah whispered something to Brendan and Brendan looked directly at me and smiled.

            "So, Elijah," he said while still smiling, "Micah said you're the reason why he's dressing differently. Are you a stylist or something?"

            "No, I'm in marketing," I replied. "But I used to model; and well, having a keen fashion sense kind of comes with being gay." I was expecting him to act weird once I'd revealed that I'm gay but he instead laughed at my joke.