"Cranes"

I'd be lying if I said things weren't different after going all the way with Zade. Being out in public with him after we'd shared such an intimate night was like taking a victory lap. We were great together and it showed. However, there were moments where I thought about our age difference. He'd say something that I didn't understand or I'd say something he knew nothing about and it would get awkward for a second or two. Then, we'd kiss and I'd stop thinking about it so much but someone or something would pop up to bring it all back into my mind again.

            "Oh my God," said this white guy as he and his black friend approached me and Zade. "I'm subscribed to your OnlyFans. I am your biggest fan!"

            Zade smiled and asked, "Is that right?"

            "And I'm subscribed to your ManyVids," said the black guy. "Are you gonna put any new videos up? That one with you and the cute mixed dude..."

            "I'm not doing videos anymore, guys. I've decided to step back from it. I'll still show y'all some love on Instagram though. Y'all want a selfie with me?"

            "Oh my God!" they both screamed in unison as Zade stepped over to them.

            After taking some pics with them, he gave them hugs and then grabbed my hand and walked with me toward the movie theater. Still in shock by what I'd just witnessed, I asked him, "Does that happen to you often?"

            "Nah, not really. I mean, I usually get spotted every other day by someone who recognizes me from my videos but they usually just say hi or tell me they enjoy my videos. You're not bothered by that, are you?"

            "Oh, no. I just...it's a little weird."

            "You get used to it after the first few times. I don't like when people walk up and grab me though. I had one dude feel on my ass out of nowhere and that shit pissed me off."

            "Whoa. People sexually assault you?"

            "It happens but I try not to let it stress me out. I chose to do amateur porn, right?"

            "Yeah, but that doesn't mean anyone has the right to..."

            "ZMan95," said some random light-skinned dude walking out of the theater. "Bro, I love your OnlyFans and ManyVids."

             Zade smiled and replied, "Thanks, my guy."

            "Yo, I'ma need you to hire a cameraman or somethin' because I be wantin' to see ya feet when you jackoff. You got some sexy ass feet, my dude."

            "Thanks, man. Have a nice night."

            "Can I special shout out in your next vid, bro? My name is..."

            "My guy, I'm on a date with my boyfriend. I appreciate you supporting my content and everything but I'm busy."

            "My bad, ZMan95."

            "Stop calling me that, man."

            "My bad. You got it, homie. Have fun on your date." He looked at me and said, "Damn, I hope your tall ass is in the next video. You are sexy as fuck, baby." He grabbed his crotch before walking away.

            "Rude ass nigga," Zade said while shaking his head. "Baby, I am so sorry."

            "It's okay, Zade," I told him. I laughed a little as I joked, "I feel like I'm out on a date with a celebrity."