"Pose"

L.A. Pride 2018 was fast approaching and I was extremely busy planning my company's ad campaign in conjunction with some community investors. The project I was proudest of was the one I was doing with the clinic where Bakari worked. We were going to be encouraging everyone to get tested and learn about all of the STI prevention available to them. I still had to do a photo shoot for the banner but everything else was already in place. Although I was busy as hell that week, I still reserved time for my three potential beaus. Surprisingly, the one who contacted me the most that week was Micah.

            "Hey you," I said into the camera after answering Micah's FaceTime call. "What are you up to?"

           "I'm enjoying my mini break from work," he said happily. "Do you know how long it's been since I last slept in?"

 "Do you know how long it's been since I last slept in?"

            I laughed and said, "I hear that. You look very relaxed."

            "I'd be more relaxed if you were here with me getting into some sexy trouble."

            "I'm sure you would. I can't though, I'm at work getting everything in order for the main Pride event tomorrow."

            "Have you been enjoying Pride week so far?"

            "Yes. I absolutely love Pride, especially L.A. Pride. I've been participating since my first year of college. I wish you would change your mind and attend."

            "It's really just not my thing. You know I don't have anything to hide and I'm not on the downlow or anything like that. I just...don't feel like I'd fit in at an event like that. I'm a nerdy lawyer."

            "Yeah, with the body of a sexy basketball player." I laughed and asked, "Get up and go in the bathroom. I see you're shirtless and I wanna see what else you have on or don't have on."

            He laughed as he climbed out of bed and went into his adjoining bathroom. He stood in front of the mirror and showed me that he was wearing athletic compression underwear and a pair of shorts, both of which I picked out for him the time we went shopping. He looked so sexy and I got turned on even though I was at work.

 He looked so sexy and I got turned on even though I was at work