TWO

"What the fuck", Taehyung let out when they entered the small apartment. It looked literally like in a luxus mansion in here, floor made of white marmor, the small space used to its fullest. There were photo frames all across the wall, showing a happy family. "Your aunt must be rich, or sumn", the older hummed and Jungkook didn't say anything.

Actually it was his brother's apartment. During the semester he stayed here instead of the cheap, ugly-ass college dorms. Unnecessary to say, Jungkook's parents owned quite an amount of money to afford such a place just for their son going to college.

Jungkook sighed, took his shoes off and then walked ahead, reaching for the bedroom. His brother would straightup kill him for planning to have sex in his bed, in his apartment. But Jungkook couldn't bring Taehyung to the place where he actually lived in, so this must fit.

Taehyung rushed after him, wrapping his arms around him from behind once they reached the bedroom. Jungkook's cheeks flushed red, sensations tingling all around his tummy, getting him all fluttery and mushy. "You're one of the prettiest boys I have ever seen", Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook swore he just felt shivers run down his spin. The boy bit his lips awkwardly, eyes looking down. "T-thanks."

As a response he felt Taehyung's hot breath against his cold skin, before his lips met his neck and left plenty of hickeys basically everywhere. "You're not used to hooking up randomly, hm?", Taehyung hummed, Jungkook shook his head.

"Then I'll show you even more how much fun it is."

Jungkook got pushed down on the bed, his shirt lifted above his head and thrown away carelessly. He felt exposed, his bare chest moving heavily thanks to his nervousness. Luckily he was quite muscular, something to be proud of. Taehyung seemed to like it, too, his eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. "Pretty baby", he hummed before he leaned down, placing kissing marks all over his chest, down until he arrived at his waist and then pulled Jungkook's pants down.

Jungkook shut his eyes, and enjoyed what Taehyung did to him. He never got taken care of in such a way, it felt just so right that he even forgot about the fact that he was obviously straight and not into boys at all.

"Let's play a game", Taehyung suddenly suggested, looking up excited. Jungkook's stomach twisted, a game didn't sound good right now. All he wanted was Taehyung to keep doing things to him, kinda. Somehow. Right now.
"N-nooo", Jungkook complained quietly.

"I'll suck your dick but if you get off down my throat-- I'll get that ass of yours for the whole night."

Jungkook gulped, he'd never make it without cumming. But he decided to stop listening after the first part of the sentence and simply nodded, "Easy", he said confident of his victory in this. He never lost at anything.
Taehyung chuckled, then pulled down Jungkook's boxers and grinned when he saw Jungkook's rather small cock. Shouldn't be too hard to make him cum.

"Stop looking at him", Jungkook snapped when he saw the grin. Taehyung softly nodded, leaned down and started to kiss along Jungkook's length, up and down. After he teased him like that for a while, he finally took his tip in, twirled his tongue around it and made Jungkook already moan out loudly. Hell yes, the shy, innocent boy was definitely not quiet in bed. That's for sure.

Taehyung quickly went full on, took his whole dick in without even having to deepthroat and bopped his head up and down on the younger's length, letting his hardened cock slide in and out effortlessly. Jungkook turned into a mess, he never received a blowjob before. His head pressed into the pillow, his eyes shut and his legs already shaking, god this Taehyung guy knew how to go for it.