FIFTY-FOUR

the end is coming 💀

***

"This is the dumbest idea ever-"

Felix let his head fall down on the table in front of him, "Count me in-."

**

three weeks ago

Jungkook stumbled along the dark alley, heading downtown. It was 9pm, the beginning of December and the boy was wasted. With a humming voice he kicked away some plastic bottles on the ground, grinning to himself, "Save the turtles", he chuckled and kicked one bottle against a trash can and made such a loud noise that the cats that were hiding from the night jumped out of their hideouts and rushed away with lots of meowing.

"Another day, another drink", he cheered himself on, sipping on a bottle of vodka. He made sure to walk past by people who would obviously see and recognize him. Lately, it was the only fun thing to do-, ruining his reputation even more.

There was nothing to lose left, so what.

"Jungkook?", a soft voice made Jungkook snap out of his trance. He arrived at his favorite bar and walked in, ignoring the boy who tried talking to him. "Kook-"
But the younger wasn't listening, he rushed in and ordered a beer the second he reached the bar. "Good evening", the bartender mumbled, knowing Jungkook quite well by now. "Jungkook!", the voice interrupted his beginning conversation once again.

"Fuck off Namjoon"

Jungkook laughed out loudly, pushing the older away from him. "Kook, are you drunk?"

"Looks like it, doesn't it?", Jungkook giggled, sipping from his beer. "You'd know if you would have been around the past year."

"You know why I couldn't", Namjoon whispered. "No I don't", Jungkook blurted out, "They told you it's best for your reputation to stay away from us. But once you said we're family. Bitch, the fuck why did you lie to me like that?" Jungkook walked away, brushing the older's shoulder roughly while passing by. "Kook!"

"Don't call my name", Jungkook snapped, hopped onto the dance floor and shouted a song towards the DJ.

As usually, plenty of people were here, recording him and by tomorrow morning it'd be everywhere on the news.
Former Idol Jeon Jeongguk found wasted in a club.
This story would never get old and Jungkook loved it. When the music turned up louder Jungkook started dancing around, partying all by himself because by now, not a single person would even come near him. They draw their attention to him but no one wished to interact with a gay boy.

"Kook", a girl's voice appeared out of nowhere once the cameras where all on them. "Babe", Jungkook giggled, "I missed you", he hummed, grabbing her by her waist as she moved closer, tilting her head a little. "You're drunk, Baby", she said, looking up with big eyes.

"Drunk in love", Jungkook giggled and leaned down a bit, close to her lips but not kissing her properly. They heard gasps from behind, clicking sounds of cameras but oh well, that's exactly what they wanted for so long.

"Let me take you home", she smiled lovingly, "Babe did you know what I can't stop thinking of?", he chuckled lightly.

"Me?", she winked but he shook his head.

"I do that anyway, nah, I'm talking about how we fooled everyone back when we tried to take the Media's attention away from us."
Jungkook held her hand, glancing at the cameras. "Oh Kook, you shouldn't say that in public."