FOURTY-EIGHT

sorry for the late update im so busy with work and college and finals coming up n stuff ):
and i'm pretty sure there won't be a sequel to this book since i want to focus on another sequel of another book of mine sksks

so i'll wrap this book up differently than in the original version, i'm sure you'll like it too! <3

***

"It's already November", Taehyung mumbled as his eyes darted out of the window. They were on their way to the company building, getting ready to record some dance practices. It was noon already, Jungkook was more than just tired after Taehyung and him fucked through the whole night all over again.

"I can't wait for winter break", Jin sighed, "All I wish for this christmas is one night without Jungkook's freakin' annoying sounds at 3am-"
"He just squeaks a little when he's exhausted", Taehyung rolled his eyes, arms wrapped around the younger's body which was curled up next to him, head resting on his shoulder, eyes fallen shut.

"That's not squeaking-"

"What else is it then! It's better than your grunts every morning!!"

Jin threw a carrot at Taehyung, scoffed and looked at Namjoon, impatiently waiting for him to defend him. "Say something."

"Something."

"No, something helpful!"

"Something helpful", Namjoon repeated, irritated at Jin and his weird behavior.

"I'm going alone on christmas holiday." Jin crossed his arms and then put some headphones on. The rest of the boys were in another car. Jungkook however stretched his arms, curling up even more, now on Taehyung's lap while nuzzling his head into his boyfriend's tummy.
"All I want for Christmas is Taehyungie and chocolate", he hummed quietly, rubbing his sleepy eyes and yawned.

Taehyung nearly sobbed, internally screaming at Jungkook's adorableness. He was the most precious baby sometimes. "You'll get plenty of me and chocolate", he hummed, stroking along Jungkook's sides while caressing his skin lovingly. "My pretty baby", he added, smiling fondly.

Jungkook smiled and made some kissie noises before he fell asleep in Taehyung's arms, enjoying the warmth of the boy's tummy.

It was freezing outside, the first snow was already falling and the boys had to wear big winter jackets, boots and hats to avoid getting sick. No one really liked winter, the only thing that made them feel excited about it were the upcoming holidays in about one month.
They arrived at the company not much later, walked in there and sat down in their practice room. Staff wasn't there yet, so they just relaxed in there, Jungkook now cuddled up in Taehyung's lap, enjoying his soft touches as if he'd be a little bunny who got cuddles.

Jimin was sitting on the floor, cross-legged and painting his fingernails. Yoongi watched him doing so while holding the nail polish and kept cleaning up Jimin's fingers when he accidentally painted his skin.

Namjoon and Jin were reading a book, or well-, Namjoon read it and Jin smiled like crazy because he was so in love with Namjoon and realised it everyday all over again.

Hoseok however was the only one practicing the choreo already.

"Good morning", their trainer walked in, a girl by his side. "I finally got to introduce you to our new staff member, she'll be around a lot now." With a smile, the dude turned to her as she put her cap off and grinned widely at the boys.

"Hi, I'm Yana", she bowed to the boys but Taehyung's breath hitched a little. He knew this girl already, but not under the name Yana. Jungkook who was still sleeping didn't even see her yet, he just scrunched his cute little nose when Taehyung's heartbeat got faster. "Taehyungie", he hummed quietly as he opened one of his eyes and glanced at his boyfriend.