EPILOGUE

here we go <3 last update for nonstop :DD 

***

One year later ..

"Another letter?", Jungkook rolled his eyes, leaning back in his chair while he was biting into a really typical american hotdog. Hoseok had just went outside to record a clip for Hope on the streets and came back with hotdogs for the whole staff and the boys of course.
Bang PD nodded and let out a sigh, "I already told my secretary to put letters like that in the rubbish but she still gives us those", he rolled his eyes. Taehyung chuckled while he was massaging Jungkook's shoulders, "Guess they miss us there."

"Everyone does", Jimin giggled, brushing through his hair while eyeing himself in the mirror. They were back at the company building after their first comeback stage after a long time. No album in three years, no new songs and no content at all. BTS had decided to extend the break they were on anyways to settle down in America and start working on new things with more peace and less pressure.
Los Angeles was for sure the best choice they could have made. The company who offered Bang PD and their staff a contract gave the boys a house with different apartments in it which made it possible for Taehyung and Jungkook to finally have their own space. After Yoongi complained with a handwritten letter that he wants soundproof walls, they decided to give the boys their own small apartment above the others.

And they used that to the fullest.
Jungkook regularly missed dance practices and limped throughout the vlogs but they did not longer care. Taehyung had stated clearly that if anyone ever gives them any restrictions or rules again according to their relationship they'd leave. So far they got respected for it.

Especially since they were the new big thing in America. A boyband like them had been missing since One Direction, and with an environment in which sexuality didn't matter as much as before, things were going just fine for them.

"Why won't we consider it though? We get so many invitations to perform on those stages-", Namjoon furrowed his brows, "It's still our country-"
"I'm not going onto any korean stage", Jungkook shrugged. "They can miss me with their shit they pulled on us. It's not our fault that now that we're gone everyone wants us back."

Bang PD agreed to that, "I saw a report some days ago of a korean tv-show. They talked about how Korea is opening up towards homosexuality. Some other idols came out, even actors and random people. It's becoming more naturalised. And every time they talk about it, they always mention the two of you who preferred love over success. It really changed something in their mindset which is usually so focused on being successful."
Taehyung chuckled, "If they ever fall truly in love they'll realise very soon that there's more to life than just good grades, a nice car and a big house."

Jungkook smiled proudly, shyly reaching for Taehyung's hand because he really wanted to hold it. Tae took it and then continued speaking, "It shouldn't matter who we date, it should be more important that we stay healthy and happy with what we're doing and if a career pressures me to be something I'm not, then I don't want it."

Jungkook squeaked quietly, "Tae stop, you sound so hot when you say smart things-"
His boyfriend let out a laugh and ruffled his hair amused, "Can't relate, you only say dumb shit."

"So what-. You love correcting me and being the smart one", Jungkook pouted his lips and played around with the older's tie. Yes, Taehyung was wearing ties casually now because he just wore whatever he liked. So Jungkook got to see a neat and prettily styled Taehyung and god, he loved it.

You can imagine how Jungkook's mornings started when he saw Taehyung getting ready in the bathroom, coming out of it with his manly perfume on and all those pretty clothes he bought recently with the money they were earning since they lived in the USA. And fuck, the smile Taehyung wore for the past few months, it was glowing and Jungkook could die every time he got to see it. Sometimes he asked Taehyung if he could see him smile for the rest of their lives and he always got the same response.
"If you always stay the reason for it, my smile won't fade away."
Usually there was a pinky promise followed and then a horny Kook who loved getting told stuff like this.