THIRTY

i fucking LOVE you guys for never hating against any girl i put in my fics!!! it makes me so happy sksks

***

Taehyung's hands slowly made their way down Jungkook's back, the boy leaned forwards to reach the younger's ear, "Y'know I can help you get rid of that~", he whispered, pressing himself a little against the boy's boner.
Jungkook hesitated for a moment, obviously considering but then stepped back, furrowing his brows.

"No thank you", he hummed quietly, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh come on, you're horny because of me, I'm single, everyone seems okay with us? Where's the problem", Taehyung groaned out, his tone sounding so annoyed. But Jungkook kept stepping back until he reached the sink, stopped by it. His hands clinched onto the marmor-ish sink while his mind tried to process all of this.

"The problem is that we're broken up", Jungkook shrugged. "And I for sure as hell won't cheat on Sana, there's no fucking way I'll do that!"
Taehyung rolled his eyes a little, "You can't tell me you actually love her. Then you wouldn't react to me that easily", he groaned.
The younger didn't respond at first but the bad feeling that turned up in his stomach luckily made his boner slowly but surely go away.

"Or? Do you?", Taehyung asked, voice low and cocky.

"I think it's pretty obvious I'm in love with you, don't you think?", Jungkook laughed weakly. "It's not necessary to make me feel dumb now."

"It's not right to be with someone you don't love while the right one is literally there waiting for you!", Taehyung argued, the younger could only laugh over that. "You say that and yet you've been the one who hooked up with Hoseok when I literally tried to impress you a whole evening."

"Stop comparing it", Taehyung snapped.

"It's the same! Don't act like some sort of saint. You're not better than I am, but at least I don't fucking pretend to be in love her and make her feel bad about herself! You did that with Hobi, you did with me and I'm not willing to give up Sana just to get back into all this drama", Jungkook said, sounding a little cracky. "I'm so tired of this, Tae. I'm so tired of loving you."

"Stop fighting it and break up with that slut, you're mine and we both know that."

"Don't insult her", Jungkook said, getting defensive. "She doesn't deserve that."

"Of course she does, she's taking you away from me. Bet she just spreads her legs and lifts her skirt and that's all she did for the past two years-"
"I literally told you I don't sleep with her", Jungkook said upset and turned around, heading towards the door. He couldn't stand him right now, his attitude was disgusting Jungkook and the way he talked bad about everyone who wasn't at fault-, it just reminded him of how he insulted him for being small down there even though he can't even change it.

"Jungkook don't you dare walk away from me like that", Taehyung pleaded.
Of course the younger stopped, he didn't want to hurt Taehyung. "What?"

"She's not me", he pouted, walking closer to reach for his hands. "Come back to me. You literally get hard the second I touch you. Your body wants me, not her."
Jungkook pulled away, eyes wide. "Taehyung, stop?!", he looked a little frightened. "I really don't want to do this right now. Let me be. I thought we could be friends-"

"Fuck being friends", he sighed.
Jungkook's expression dropped a little as he looked away. "I actually liked talking to you without feeling the need to be pretty and perfect all the time so you'd fuck me."

Taehyung bit his lips, "I'd fuck you no matter what", he grinned a little but that wasn't what Jungkook wanted to hear. "Oh", he only said. "T-thanks I guess."