TWELVE

"I don't like those pants", Taehyung complained, eyeing the pants his stylist chose for him. She was holding it in front of him and then said, "It will look fine. Just put it on", she grumbled, pushing the boy to the changing rooms.

Jungkook sat on some chair, eating tomatos while he was watching the stylist girl dragging Taehyung towards the changing area. "Is she going to help him undress or what?", the boy snapped. Jimin leaned next to him, his elbow resting on his shoulders. "No but stylists are there to fit the outfit on us. Why do you care?"

"Well, I don't think Taehyung likes it to be watched while changing", Jungkook crossed his arms, jealousy obviously written on his face.

"Well, he seems quite comfortable around her", Jimin hummed, "Stop worrying. Just go put your own clothes on."

"No. No! He doesn't like it, she should just fuck off and don't touch his pants", Jungkook whined. Jimin only raised an eyebrow, "Does he not like that or do you not like Taehyung being touched by someone, huh?"  

Jungkook rolled his eyes, threw a tomato at Jimin's head, got up and rushed over to Taehyung and the stylist girl. "Hey." He tapped on the girl's shoulder. "I think he's old enough to put clothes on by himself."
The girl chuckled, "Yeah, of course he is. I'm just fitting it to his waist, it's a little loose."

"Yeah, well. No. Go away. I can do that", Jungkook snapped and literally pushed her away. Not hard though but enough to get some distance between her and Taehyung. "Come on, I can help you", Jungkook said softly, smiling up brightly towards Taehyung who just had a confused look on his face. "Kook-", he grumbled. "What are you doing", he sighed and grabbed his wrist, dragging him into the changing cabin.

"Helping you. She obviously wanted to be your girlfriend but since you're into me and not her, I helped you", Jungkook explained firmly, having this innocence in his eyes that made Taehyung's heart flutter.

"Oh Baby", he hummed. "You're perfect", he smiled even though he was so close to freak out. Jungkook would screw them over with his behavior. "I know! She's a bitch. I saw how she looked at you, I just knew I had to save you from her", Jungkook said, voice dramatically high-pitched.
"Baby, she's married and happily in love with her husband. They're planning on getting a baby soon, I'm pretty sure she's not interested in me", he said, softly brushing through the younger's dark hair.

"But you're prettier, so", Jungkook pouted with his lips, "Can I get a kiss for being such a good boyf- uh- mh", Jungkook stopped talking and his eyes shifted towards the floor in embarrassment. Of course Taehyung understood what he was going to say, a small smirk playing around his lips. "Did you just wanted to call yourself my boyfriend, baby?", he teased as he placed a kiss on his forehead.

"N-no, noo, no", Jungkook whined, covering his face. "I'm awkward and weird, I'm so sorry", he hurried to say but got pulled into a hug by the older. "You're the sweetest", he hummed.

Then they heard a knock outside, jumped away from each other before the manager walked in, "Jungkook, what on earth do you think you're doing? Pushing a girl? Interrupting her doing her job? You can't fix pants or make them tighter."
Taehyung coughed.
"Just go out, now", Bang PD grumbled. Jungkook walked out, face down and shoulders dropped.

"Hey, he just-- don't get mad at him, he thought I'm uncomfortable with her." Taehyung immediately defended the younger while their manager only laughed. "I'm not mad, he's 16. It's fine, but he's still not going to do your stylist's job."

With that he turned around and the girl walked in to finally fix those pants so they could get to their music video shoot.

*

The day went on rather quickly, the shooting was done successfully and the boys did a pretty good job. Scenes were recorded and in two days ready to drop.
It was pretty late when the boys got home, Jungkook rushing upstairs as always while the others stood downstairs in the kitchen and had some late midnight snack.

Taehyung however grabbed some carrots, tomatos and chocolate, plus a bottle of coke and was ready to leave the others. "Where do you think you're going with all that food?", Jin asked, eyebrows furrowed. "To Kookie", Taehyung explained. "I'm sure he's hungry, he didn't eat all day."

With that he hurried upstairs, the others quite confused.
"I'm usually the one who brings Kook food. That's my job", Jin complained but got dragged towards his own bedroom by Namjoon so he would stop ranting. "They're probably best friends already, let them be", he hummed. Hoseok went to sleep as well while Yoongi was already asleep on the kitchen counter. Just Jimin, he was hesitantly walking upstairs and stopped at Jungkook's room, listening to what was going on inside for a bit.

"Tae!!", Jungkook squeaked when he saw Taehyung placing all the food on his nightstand. "You should eat something, Kookie, it's important after a long day like this", Taehyung said and sat down on the bed.
Jungkook giggled, "You sound like a Daddy", he grinned and got on Taehyung's lap. "Kook-", Taehyung groaned. "Ssht. Eat", he then ordered.

Jungkook grabbed a carrot and started to bite into it from one side, holding it in a way that Taehyung could bite the other side.
And he literally did that, so they ended up sharing a carrot until their lips met and they drifted into a soft and longing kiss, Jungkook letting himself fall down on the mattress, pulling Taehyung on top of him.

Jimin only heard giggling and something ruffling on the sheets but he decided to go to sleep since he thought there was nothing going on but Taehyung forcing Jungkook to eat and maybe followed by a pillow fight. The youngest was too innocent for anything else anyways.

"You've been too obvious today, Baby", Taehyung teased. "No, I was just making sure that no one touches what's mine", Jungkook snapped and pushed Taehyung away cockily.

"So I'm yours?", Taehyung grinned.
"Of course you are. What a dumb question!", Jungkook rolled his eyes and then put the blanket above him. "You're mine and I'm yours."

Taehyung's heart jumped at what he saw and heard. His little one was laying in bed, curled up into blankets, biting on another carrot while he blinked through his long, dark lashes and held so much fondness in his eyes, it was the most beautiful thing Taehyung had seen all week since the weekend.
He couldn't even put in words how lucky he felt to have found him in this small bar the other day, sipping on a cocktail while staring at boy's asses, pretending to be straight.

That's so typical Jungkook.

"Cute how we went from a one-night stand to cuddling all night while living in the same place", Taehyung mumbled, placing kisses along Jungkook's collarbones.

"Yes, it's so amazing", Jungkook smiled and then shut his eyes because he got all sleepy suddenly. "Kookie tired", he said and reached out with his arms into the air. Taehyung laughed amused and snuggled into the younger's arms so he could clinge on Taehyung's body.

"Sleep well, Babie", Taehyung whispered.

"Good night kiss!", Jungkook demanded. Of course Taehyung fulfilled this wish, kissing him passionately until the younger drifted off to sleep.

After he was definitely asleep, he suddenly started smiling in his dreams. Taehyung was still watching him, drawn to him by the cute look on his face while he was asleep, busy thinking about how much luck he had to have to get such a gift to his life.
"Taehyungie and Jungkookie, love forever", Kook hummed in his dreams and then pouted his lips again, patiently waiting for another kiss.

Which he got immediately after.

Little did they know that Yoongi woke up from his nap and had to walk past their room to reach his bedroom, stopped by hearing kissing noises and heard every single word from inside.

***

hhhhh yoongi u.u