FIVE

The rest of the day they simply stayed in. For breakfast, they had sex again. For lunch? Taehyung ate Jungkook's ass. And for dinner? Jungkook got to suck Taehyung's dick. Between all of that, there was nothing less than kissing and many, many cuddles.

"I can't move my legs anymore", Jungkook whined when he wanted to get up and change his clothes. They had quite a fight because Taehyung didn't want the younger to put clothes on. It ended in Jungkook having to give Taehyung a Blowjob for being allowed to put his clothes on. "That's what you get from hooking up with strangers", Taehyung answered, grinning cheekily. The younger only rolled his eyes, "Why do I gotta be the bottom?!", he sighed heavily.

Taehyung shrugged, "You behave like one. And I won't ever let someone shove their dick up my precious ass", the older snapped and then helped Jungkook sit up. He even brought him new clothes, of course ones that he chose. Which consisted of the tiniest boxers he found and a cropped T-Shirt. "Your brother has quite an unique style", Taehyung joked and threw the clothes on Jungkook.

"My dick is too big for those mini boxers", Jungkook complained but Taehyung only laughed, "Trust me, it's not", he teased while glancing at Jungkook Junior.

"Thanks for saying my dick is small", Jungkook pouted and then grabbed the blanket and pulled it over himself. "I'm average. You're just huge."

Taehyung giggled and crawled under the blanket, hugging the pouting boy tightly. "You must know~ You've got it up your pretty butt."
"You think my butt is pretty?", Jungkook asked, eyes sparkly as the nightsky and his lips forming a huge smile.
He didn't get praised a lot, especially not his body.

"The prettiest", Taehyung kept on hyping the younger up and let his hand wander along Jungkook's ass, softly moving along his entrance. It instantly turned the younger on, his eyes going wide. "What else am I?", he asked, longing for more compliments.

Leaving home at a way too young age to live a dream he never knew if he'd actually reach- it was a lonely way to live your youth. Lonely with lots of longing for affection, compliments, and love. "Hm, let me think", Taehyung hummed while his finger started softly pushing into him, making him moan out quietly.

"I don't know much about you-", Taehyung grinned and leaned down, placing small kisses along his neck. "But from what I know-, if I had the chance to keep this going, goddamn I would. I wish I could properly get to know you instead of using you for sex and then let you go", Taehyung sighed.

"Well, I can't date", Jungkook shrugged and then pulled him closer. "Tell me something else", he pleaded softly and closed his eyes happily. Being with Taehyung felt so good, so right, like something he didn't know he was missing until he found it.

"You're very pretty when you cum. And tight, it's really nice to fuck you", Taehyung bluntly said and thrusted his fingers in a little deeper, hitting Jungkook's right spot.
The younger arched his back, pressed his head back and sighed heavily. He was extremely sensitive by now, pretty much sore after the past 12 hours. "S-say something about m-me", Jungkook whispered, eyes staying shut.

"You're cute. And I bet I could talk endlessly to you. And I'd turn gay for you without thinking twice. You'd be worth it", Taehyung kept praising the whimpering mess beneath him, amazed by how pretty he looked when he was busy trying to hold himself in control.
Jungkook smiled widely, happy to be so appreciated for once. "I'm pretty much straight tho, sorry", Jungkook squeaked out between his moans.

"Funny how you say that while I have my fingers up your ass", Taehyung whispered, biting Jungkook's neck lovingly.

Jungkook got off just by that after a while, collapsing exhausted on the mattress. "Fuck, I love that", he hummed. "I wish I could have sex all the time", Jungkook complained after Taehyung pulled his fingers out and grabbed him by his waist, shoving him into a position where he was the little spoon.