•1•

School, September 14th, 2:20pm

•Penny's POV•

T'was a sunny morning at the school, everything was going well, Hiro, Wilbur, Violet and I sat in science class, we listened to the teacher talk about blood tissues.

Violet was taking notes, Hiro was listening, and Wilbur was laughing, obnoxiously loud, lately he's been acting extremely... er.. rebellious he's been warned plenty of times, or else he'll be sent to student services.

Nobody really knows what happens in there, honestly. Rumour has it People go in but never come out, but I'm not sure if that is true. I hope I never wind up there,

Because, I really don't want to find out what they do.

Hiro kept telling Wilbur to quit laughing, But, he couldn't stop. What was he up to now?

"Just watch." Wilbur snickered.

Our teacher, Dr. Tenma sat down on his swivel chair, he took a few notes, examining them for a few moments, and attempted to stand up, but it appeared the chair seat was glued to his butt.

As he tried to get up the seat ripped off the chair, and it was still stuck to his butt.

I face-palmed, Also extremely scared for Wilbur

"Who did this!" Tenma yelled.

"He did it!" Most of the class pointed at Wilbur.

"THATS IT! YOU'RE GOING TO STUDENT SERVICES!" He yelled, he had reached his limit, he looked done with Wilbur's antics.

Wilbur stopped laughing, his expression dropped, He's in big trouble.

"Hiro would you take Wilbur down, now?" Tenma blinked, crossing his arms, and intensely tapping his foot against the ground.

"Y-Yes sir." Hiro gulped. He was sweating, he looked really nervous.

"Hiro- please don't do this-" I could hear Wilbur mutter

"I have no other choice." Hiro sighed looking to the ground.

Violet looked at me, "I can't believe this. We tried to warn him,"

I nod in agreement

I watched as they left, Hiro looked oddly miserable, I'm pretty worried to be honest.

I hope they'll be okay.