•15•

Lucky Cat Cafe, September 18th, 7:55pm.

The cafe wasn't very packed, Only Hiro, Violet, and Penny sat at a table, and a couple of other people downstairs as well.

"So. You're finally going to talk?" Violet took a sip of her hot chocolate.

"Yeah. So... I'm pretty sure Wilbur and Tony are not okay." Hiro looked down.

"What do you mean?" Violet asked.

"I don't know. I think they disappeared though."

"In what sense?" Penny asked

"A bad one."

"Oh."

Worry spread across Violets face as she frowned, she gripped her hands into fists.

Hiro looked at Violet, and grabbed her right hand

Hiro looked at Violet, and grabbed her right hand. Violet looked at him as her worried expression faded. She shot up out of her seat, and ripped her hand from his grasp.

"'Fess up Hiro!"

Hiro looked at Violet shocked. "What-?"

"You must know something that we don't know!" She screamed.

"Violet, you should sit down..."Penny replied, unsure of what to do.

"I'm- I'm sorry- I'm just so worried." She lowered her voice as tears slowly welled up in her eyes.

"Uh- it's okay Violet. It's my fault for uh grabbing your hand in the first place" Hiro said, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"No- No- it's not that. It's also not your fault." She gave a small chuckle trying to block the tears from escaping her eyes, she sat down.

"Vi. I understand why you're worried. We'll figure everything out. I promise."

"Okay.."

Penny looked down at her napkin, and her pupils dilated. "Guys..."

"What is it Penny?" They asked in unison.

"I think I might know what happened!!" She shot up out of her seat.

"Huh?"

"After Wilbur got sent to student services ! He Must've died!"

"Whoa! Wait! Penny that's crazy! The staff isn't bonkers!" Hiro tried to push this theory away.

"But Hiro! It makes total sense when you think about it-"

"-but what about Tony.. He could never have gotten sent there... it's just not something he would do." Violet kept her eyes on her sweaty palms, fear consuming her.

Hiro rubbed his arm.

"I suppose that's true.. maybe we should forget about that thought." Penny patted Violet on the shoulder.

"Why don't we interrogate some people at school. To see if we can find out what happened to Wilbur and Tony. They might have some answers. I'd just rather do that before we jump to any conclusions." Violet looked at them.

"Okay." They both nod.

"Who do we even start with?"