•13•

Lucky cat Cafe, September 17th, 7:00pm.

Click,
Click,
Click.

The sound of hiro's mouse echoed throughout his bedroom.

He was looking back at old photos because he missed his friends.

As he flicked through the pictures tears welled up in his eyes. Until they fell on a certain picture.

It was Hiro, Tadashi, Wilbur, and Tony at Chuck E Cheese.

The world started to ripple;

Hiro laughed loudly as Tadashi pulled into the parking lot in his custom purple Lamborghini. You know, the one that he made in autoshop of course.

"Let's go inside!" Hiro demanded as he was tugging his older brother's sleeve.

"Okay, okay let's go champ." Tadashi laughed.

Hiro laughed in response.

They entered Chuck E Cheese together, the boys following behind.

"I'm so excited!" Hiro exclaimed.

Then Tadashi gave out their play passes, and everyone wandered off to go compete in some games.

'If only my life was still this simple' Hiro thought to himself.

He shut off his laptop and decided to go lie down.

Hiro jumped onto his bed. Remembering that Baymax still hasn't come home yet.

He sighed as his eyes fell shut, the darkness of the night.

The flashback continued...

Tony was running around trying to figure out what to do. Hiro snook up behind Tony and tapped him on the shoulder, he ran to the other side  as he turned around, Tony turned back. Hiro stood there. Tony nearly screamed.

"Surprise!" Hiro gave a wave in response, "Wanna play tag!"

"Okay?" Tony replied.

Hiro tagged him and ran away, Tony followed Hiro over to the tubes. Hiro looked at the tubes and grinned deviously. Starting to speed climb up on top of them.