•18•

Several moments later, Hiro heard the bell ring. He had no choice but to leave for break.

He quickly wiped the tears off of his face, and unlocked the door.

"Oh shoot- I never got to finish my test-!" Hiro whisper-yelled to himself.

Hiro ran down the hall to get back to Mr. Frozone's class. He ran inside, grabbed his stuff, without saying a word to Mr. Frozone who was watching him, and quickly bolted back out.

Hiro still had a few minutes before his next class began. He decided to go up to Violet and Penny to ask them how the test was.

Violet and Penny were discussing Penny's whacked up death theory, Hiro approached them. He waved.

"Hey Hiro." They both smiled.

"Whatcha doing?" Hiro said, trying to act as chill as possible.

Penny and Violet didn't buy his behaviour as it was clear that he just had a mental breakdown, due to his red eyes, constant sniffling, and awkward posture.

"Are you okay?" Violet tilts her head.

"Oh yeah guys I'm fine. Just had to go to the bathroom for a really long time-"

"We saw your little scene in the classroom with Mr. Frozone."

"OH! Did you now?! You see about that-"

"Kids, class starts in 2 minutes. Please start clearing the halls." An EA approached them.

"oH OkaY-" Hiro shifted away, leaving his friends confused.

•••

After school.

Hiro left the building, he was going to wait for his bus, until he noticed Violet looking bummed over at the bike rack, she held her phone in her hand, it appeared that she was scrolling through something.

Hiro curiously approached. Violet looked up at him. "Hello." She frowned.

"You good?"

"Hiro... Do you think that Tony-"

"No- ! No-! He can't be dead."

"I know ... but what Penny said has been getting to me. What if she's right. What if Wilbur is dead too."

"Violet I can assure you that he's probably fine. I know it's hard to not get upset, but everything's going to be alright." Hiro sighed, wishing that he believed the words that came out of his own mouth.

Violet looked at Hiro. She took a quick look at her phone again before closing the tab, and shutting it off.

"Okay." She replied, "Hiro?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to.. I don't know, walk back to my place?"

Hiro nods, with a friendly smile. "Sure."

So, the two left, starting to leave the school walking to Violet's together.