•16•

School, September 19th, 11:30am

"Where am I-?" A person asked as a light flickered on.

"Hello there Miguel Rivera. If that's even your real name!" Hiro slammed his hands down on the table infront of him.

Miguel jumped. "I'm sorry what-?"

"WHErE WERE YOu sEPTEmBer 14Th." Hiro screamed in his face.

Miguel was sweating more, "school?"

"I KNOW YOU'RE LYING!"

"Hiro- we literally hung out during recess."

"WHE-"

Violet walked over and cut him off. "Sorry Miguel. Have you seen Wilbur or Tony Rydinger at all since the 14th?"

She gave Hiro a side-eye, which made him exhale a bit.

"Well...I saw Wilbur at the beginning of the day with superglue. And I guess I saw Tony in the hallway. I only talked to Tony for a few minutes, but that was all."

"Classic Wilbur." Violet rolled her eyes. "What did Tony tell you?"

"He was going to surprise you with something. But I haven't seen him since."

Violet frowned. "Well, thanks Miguel. I guess you can leave now."

Miguel got up and left, waving goodbye to both Hiro and Violet.

"Next!" Violet called.

A short brunette about Hiro's height walked over and sat down, she started fiddling with her necklace awkwardly looking at the two.

"Rumour has it you've been inside student services before." Penny approached.

"First of all. Yes I have. Secondly, I was only accused so I got out after the first few minutes. So I'm innocent I swear-" she started rambling but stopped herself.

"Okay.. what did you see in there?" Violet asked.

"Well only the duke of Weselton. And a few other people. It was kind of stressful. But that was it."

"I see. So did you see Wilbur and Tony on the 14th? Have you seen them since?" Penny asked her.

"That's my birthday, what a funny coincidence. Haha. Uh- anyways- Well I did see Wilbur when he got sent down to student services. I'm in your science class so- and for Tony. Well I saw him last in drama class before he went to take the attendance down. But he was with you. Sorry I couldn't help much with whatever your trying to figure out. Hope you find them!"

"Alright. Thanks for the information. You may leave." Hiro sighed.

"Bye guys." The female got up and left.

Violet sighed, "It's hopeless."

"Vi. Don't say that. There's still hope."

"Hiro. Penny could be right. They could be gone."

"Violet. Please. It can't be true."