•12•

School, September 17th, 2:00pm

T'was the next day, and the modern three were in gym class, warming up by running around the gym. Hiro was trying to catch up with Violet, but she just flat out ignored him.

Hiro felt awkward, and Penny was just conflicted, she didn't really want to pick sides, she had no idea as to what's going on between them.

Hiro grabbed Violets arm, stopping them both.

"Violet please listen to me."

"Let go of me!" She snapped.

"Violet Wait! We really need to talk about what happened the other day."

"I don't want to talk about it." She stared at  him dead in the eyes, now it felt like she was towering over him.

Hiro gulped. Violet was way more threatening then her boyfriend was.

Hiro let go of her elbow and nodded. "I'm sorry."

A mysterious male ran directly into Hiro.

"Ah-!" Hiro fell, as Violet ran away.

He looked at the person, it was their gym teacher.

"Sorry Kid- That was an accident."

Hiro looked at this man. It was Hiccup.

"Sorry Mr. Sir Hiccup sir-"

Hiccup looked at Hiro confused, "Just call me Mr. Hiccup."

Hiro nods slowly, and gets up, as Hiccup instructed him to keep running

Hiro ran forward, trying to catch up with Violet, he was exhausted, sweating intensely.

Violet was awkwardly looking back at him, She wanted nothing to do with him at the moment.

Hiro was in despair, he looked at Mr. Hiccup, Hiccup looked at Hiro.

"Hey sport how's it going?" Hiccup looked at Hiro with deep concern.

Hiro looked awkward, a little uncomfortable with the nickname but he let it slide.

"I'm exhausted can I take a break?"

"Sure kid." Hiccup replied.

Hiro went to the bench, he looked around thinking he was alone, until his eyes fell on a girl. It was Tip.

"Tip-? What're you doing here? I didn't know you were in this class."

"Probably didn't. cause I never do anything."

"What- why?"

"I have an ingrown toenail. I can't run." She replied.

"Oh." Hiro gave an awkward nod is response.

Hiro looked at the floor and awkwardly sat there until he heard the sound of someone's voice coming singing a country song from across the room.

Hiro looked up, it was his gym class friend Miguel.

He looked over, "I don't remember that kid being in this class-" he said out loud.

Miguel paused, "Uhm. Hi to you too? I guess?"

"Shoot sorry- I was thinking out loud." Hiro looked at him, not helping his case.

Miguel looked offended.

"I'm so sorry Miguel-" Hiro looked at him

"Man, why do I have to mess up everything?" Hiro thought to himself. "I need to apologize to Violet..."

Miguel ran up to Hiro.

Hiro looked up at him, "again, I'm really sorry. I've had a rough week, you don't even know-"

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that... Uh.. pal." He patted his shoulder.

Hiro buried his face in his sweaty palms. Guilt consuming him, 'oh Wilbur how I miss you... why did I let you get killed.'

Hiro looked at Miguel, no, it wasn't him.

It was Wilbur.

Hiro looked at him.

"Hiro

"Hiro... Your such a horrible friend, you let me die, and you never told anyone. I don't want to be forgotten. You complete dipstick!"

Tears welled up in his eyes, hearing Wilbur insult him like that, felt like he was being stabbed in the heart.

Hiro watched as Wilbur started to walk away.
He reached his hand out.

"Come back!"

Wilbur disappeared.

"Hiro! Hiro!"

Miguel tapped his shoulder, "Hiro? Are you okay?"

Hiro snapped back to reality, crying.

"I need a water break..."

"Mr. hiccup!" Hiro called.

"Yea sport?!" He called back.

Embarrassed by the nickname Hiro paused, but continued, "Mr hiccup may I go to the water fountain?!"

"Okay!" Mr. hiccup called back.

Hiro then ran out of gym class.