•6•

School, (present day) September 14th, 2:25pm.

Hiro walked with Wilbur down the hall, in regret, and suffering going through Hiro's mind.

He could easily bust Wilbur out of the school, but he had no other choice but to take him to student services

Once arriving at the door, Hiro lead Wilbur inside.

"Hello." Hiro said to The Duke Of Weselton, whomst supervised student services.

"Take a seat Wilbur Robinson." The duke pointed to a desk.

Hiro looked up seeing Gogo, she looked like she was ready for what was coming to her.

"Goodbye Hiro," Gogo mouthed.

"Goodbye," He mouthed with a sigh.

Before Wilbur sat down Hiro hugged him, tightly. Wilbur looked confused, but hugged back anyways.

"You may be excused, just step outside Mr. Hamada." The Duke blinked.

Hiro stopped hugging Wilbur, "Yes sir."

"Goodbye." Hiro walked out of the room.

"So you both know why you guys are here." The Duke stood up, "You've reached your last strike. And now it's time to teach you a lesson for your rebellious actions."

"What are you going to do? Kill us?" Wilbur joked.

"Blaze, Laura." The Duke called.

Blaze and Laura came out of the shadows.

"What's going on here---?"

Blaze grabbed Wilbur by the arms keeping him in place, and Laura grabbed Gogo.

"Peace out Wilbur." Gogo blew a bubble and gave a peace sign to Wilbur.

Wilbur gulped.

Gogo then died.

Wilbur screamed, his voice echoed throughout the room, his life flashing before his eyes.

Hiro stood outside of student services, on the verge of tears hearing Wilbur sweet calming voice in such despair, he hated to hear him suffer like that.

The clock struck 2:30. He could hear him die. Hiro was devastated, things were dead silent for a while until Blaze opened the door with a giant bodybag. "Here you go. Take them to the shed."

Hiro grabbed the massive bodybag and started walking.

Meanwhile in English, Violet and her boyfriend, Tony, were talking to each other, she told him about Wilbur.

He sighed, "He should be okay, Hiro was when he went."

"Yeah but when Hiro went he came back a completely different person."

"Yeah I suppose you're right."

The teacher took the attendance. "Who would like to take it down to the office?"

Tony raised his hand.

The teacher passed it to him.

Tony left the portable, starting to walk inside the school, until he saw Hiro lugging a big bodybag into the shed, out of curiosity Tony quickly ran over to Hiro, "Hey Hiro what are you doing!"

Hiro slightly blushed after he noticed him, "What are you doing ?! You need to leave now!"

"I was just saying- wait what's in the... Bag?" He looked confused as to why he had a massive bodybag.

"Crap." Hiro muttered under his breath.

He accidentally dropped the bag, Tony saw some of the components inside the bag, and then looked up at Hiro, "What the heck did you do--!" He almost screamed out of shock.

"I can explain!"

"What is student services ?!" He yelled.

"You never saw anything."

Everything went black.