•2•

'Why. Why did I do this.'

School, (Past day) October 24th, 4:00pm

It was a calm sunny day after school, during its first speed stacking team practice, it was the modern four's first year at this school, and they were all speed stacking professionals.

They had barely known each other, all were absolute strangers that sat near each other in some classes.

Wilbur Robinson was impressing people with his speed stacking skills, Violet was sitting in the corner of the room fooling around with cups, Penny was just sitting there waiting to use some, and Hiro, he was a legend at speed stacking.

Violet had stood up and walked around, she accidentally backed into Hiro's speed stack tower knocking the cups onto Hiro-

She managed to regain her balance but she was really embarrassed, "Im so sorry!" She turned around.

"Its all good." He gave a smirk.

Rumour had it that Hiro has gotten one strike to go to Student services already, and he only started a month ago.

Violet nervously rubbed her arm- she had no idea what to say, "uh-cool-" she backed away- now running into Wilbur, Wilbur fell forward. Violet fell as well.

"I'm so sorry- again!" Violet stood up, and panicked.

"Its okay-!" Wilbur managed to stand up on his own.

"I appear to be Ruining everything today.." she sighed.

"Your not ruining everything."

Penny soon rushed over, "does anyone need my help? I see a lot of cups are knocked over-" Penny blinked.

"S'all good here." Hiro put his hands on his hips.

"Is that all you're gonna say?" Violet turned to Hiro.

"Nah."

"Anyways. I don't believe we've met before." Penny said to the three.

They all nod.

"I'm Violet."

"Wilbur Robinson,"

"I'm Hiro, pleasure to meet you all."

"And I'm Penny." She waved with a smile

Violet took a step back and yet again, tripped, just at that moment someone was walking near and immediately caught her.

"Are you okay?" The male asked her.

She started freaking out. It was her crush, Tony Rydinger.

"N- Yeah-" she regained her balance.

"Alright cool."

Hiro saw Tony and waved, "Hey there,"

"Oh. Hi-!" Tony smiled, waving back.

"Hey Tony come see this-!" Someone shouted.

"I better get going. But I'll see you later," Tony waved goodbye to the four.

Violet smiled, she waved back to him as he left.

"Violet and Tony Si-" Wilbur and Penny started teasing her, before she shut them both up.

"You guys remind me of my brother," she facepalmed.

"We're just kidding," they laughed.

"Anyways, you guys wanna be friends or something?"

"I don't see why not." Hiro put a single hand on his hip.

"Of course! You guys seem cool!" Penny beamed.

Wilbur nods with a friendly smile.

And so a legendary friendship began.