•8•

Afterschool, September 15th, 4:00pm

Hiro and Violet were in the air flying on Baymax. He held Violet in his right arm and Hiro was on his back, the wind was fast and loud so it was hard to communicate.

"Hiro??!" Violet tried to yell.

"What!" He yelled back.

"Are we close!" She called.

"What?!" He looked confused.

"Are we close!" She raised her voice.

"Yeah!"

Soon they arrived at the mall, Baymax landed in the parking lot.

"Finally.." Violet fixed her hair, which got a little messy from the flight.

Hiro put his gloves in his backpack, since he had made a smaller pair incase he wanted to go on a flight with Baymax whenever he needed to.

Violet jumped out of Baymax's arm.

"So What first?" Hiro asked Violet.

"Uh. Doesn't matter." She put her hands in her sweater pocket.

"Okay!"

They started walking towards the building,

Hiro looked at Violet who just looked worried,

"Hey Vi. I know your worried about our friends but, I think you're worried a bit too much." Hiro looked at her.

"I suppose your right... but I don't know it just doesn't make sense.."

"Maybe Tony had to go home early for some important trip, And Wilbur got suspended," he shrugged.

"I guess but neither of them responded to any of my texts or calls." Violet looked at him.

"Wilbur could've been grounded and Tony might not be in an area with service." He was sweating a little.

"Okay. I guess you're right." Violet just went with it, "I'll get my mind off of this somehow." She looked at him with an awkward smile.

He looked at her and smiled.

'Hey Hiro!' Hiro heard.

Hiro turned around, his heart raced seeing Tony standing there for a spilt second. He then disappeared.

"Hiro?!" Violet put her hand on his shoulder.

"T- Violet! I'm fine!" He turned around.

'Great now I'm seeing things...'  he thought as he sighed.

"Are you sure your okay?" Violet tilted her head.

"Yeah. Let's go inside."

They entered the mall, Baymax was waiting outside.

Time had passed and they were in the food court eating pizza.

This felt very familiar to him. But he simply shrugged it off.

"So are you going to the open house tomorrow?" Violet Ate her pizza.

Hiro Nods, "Yeah I guess so."

Hiro took a drink of water; "Hey look they just opened an arcade," Violet pointed behind them.

When Hiro heard that water came flowing out of his nose making a mess.

"Oh my goodness-!"

"I'm sorry-" Hiro coughed quickly cleaning his mess.

"Here let me help you-" Violet grabbed napkins and started wiping the water off the table.

After the little incident, Hiro looked at Violet. "So an arcade Huh?" He was sweating nervously.

"yeah. Kinda odd that they opened one- but- I wanna check it out!" Violet looked at him.

"oH oKay suRe." Hiro was now even more nervous.

Once they threw out their garbage, Violet grabbed his hand and ran into the arcade, they got some tokens, and went to play games.

They were constantly running through the arcade after finishing a game, Violet ran forward, and Hiro attempted to keep up, until.

"How could you let this happen to me Hiro?"

Hiro stopped dead in his tracks hearing a familiar voice.

"Wilbur?"

He turned around, "Wilbur- I'm so sorry-!"

"Why didn't you tell me about student services?" He titled his head.

"I couldn't. I swore on it." Hiro looked down.

"I'm dead because of you."

Hiro's eyes started to water.

"Wilbur I'm- I didn't mean to get you killed."

"You could've busted me out but you didn't." He approached him.

Wilbur then disappeared as Hiro heard his final scream.

"Hiro ? You're crying are you okay?"

"V-Violet I'm fine! I'm just crying tears of Joy because I love arcades." He attempted to lie.

Violet nods slowly, "Okay..."

Hiro wiped his tears, And they ran forward, Violet was now extremely suspicious