•4•

'This is all my fault.'

School, (past day) November 15th, 11:00am

The four were at the arcade fooling around, eating food, and trying to stay out of sight from anyone who could report them.

They all watched as Gogo was beating high scores on video games.

They had continued to do things as the time passed. It had reached 2:00 pm.

Things were just starting to get worse,

"Guys my dad texted me." Varian blinked.

'Why aren't you at school??'

"Right. Your dad is a professor there." Gogo facepalmed.

"I got to go. You guys coming."

"Yeah I'll go." Gogo nods.

"Nah we'll stay here." Hiro put his elbow on Wilbur's shoulder.

"Alrighty then. Goodbye losers!" Gogo ran off with Varian.

Hiro laughed.

"So what now?" Wilbur blinked.

They stood there for about a minute until Hiro spoke up.

"What do yo-" Hiro shivered, the room suddenly went colder.

A dark silhouette creeped up behind them, Hiro turned around, t'was Jack Frost the school's vice principal,

"Oh Hiro you'll never learn will you?"

The boy's started to run,

"Hey! Get back here!" Jack called.

His staff hit the ground twice and the ground was pure ice, Wilbur and Hiro started to slip and slide around, they had managed to make it outside the arcade after a lot of struggling.

But unfortunately, Jack caught up with them, and froze their feet to the ground.

"Hiro that's strike two. And Wilbur, your first strike, I'm really disappointed in you." Jack looked angry, and very disappointed, "Come on you're coming back to the school."

Jack realized their feet from the ground and started to walk away, Hiro and Wilbur stared at each other and laughed for a bit.

"Feels great right?"

"Yeah-!" Wilbur said.

"Come on you two!" Jack shouted, as a gust of wind blew them towards him