•11•

After Hiro emerged into the secret old storage room, he turns on the light and asks a question:

"Hello?"

'What should I say..? Hey wassup wanna hotdog— no that sounds stupid.' He thought.

Tony stared at him confused.

"Bro you know I'm right here, right?"

Hiro gives him a death glare.

"Well sorry!"

Tony picked up one of the plates of food, Hiro thought that he was going to divulge into the hot dog, instead he got up and walked to Hiro, he started at him dead In the eyes.

"I hope you weren't hungry."

Tony threw a hotdog covered in ketchup and mustard in his face causing Hiro to scream and fall backwards.

"My eyes!"

Tony tried to reach for the doorknob but Hiro quickly regained his balance and grabbed his wrist.

Hiro had Mustard and Ketchup all over his face, Tony snorted by accident, he found this hilarious. But he was also in a lot of pain after being hit in the face without realizing, and his wrist being twisted by Hiro.

"Don't even try to escape." Hiro told Tony.

Tony looked nervous, "O-Okay." He was sweating now.

It finally came to Tony's attention that the side of his face hurt a lot. "Is there by any chance something on my face?" Tony looked at Hiro.

"Hold on let me check."

Hiro grabbed his face and turned it to the side, he found he had his hand on a reasonably large bruise was on the side of his face. Tony bit his lip, and Hiro started to sweat.

"So?"

"There's nothing there-" Hiro blinked.

Hiro finally let go of Tony and made him sit down in the chair.

"So I guess you weren't hungry then huh?" Hiro playfully asks Tony, laughing awkwardly following suite.

"Haha... funny, now can I get out of here?"

 funny, now can I get out of here?"

"No."

"But-"

"No."

Tony sighed in frustration, he stood up and slammed his sweaty palms on the table in front of him.

BWAH!

"I'm going crazy in here!"

Hiro awkwardly laughed overwhelmed by this.

"Well I best get going now before this gets too suspicious."

Hiro slid his plate over to Tony.

"You can't just leave—"

"It's not like your going anywhere but okay I guess."

He leaves anyways.