awake

My phone vibrate and goes off loud i spring up noticing i hit the snooze way too many times i start to take care of my hygieine. i go to my closet and pull out my white bodysuit ,with some blue jeans and my black & white vans. plain and simple i have nobody to impress but i still stay up to part you know boss shit. I checked the time i got 20 mins before Trina get here so  i rush to get kai ready for daycare . i fix him a bottle while he's being the happy baby that he is when he's not whining. i hear a honk outside so i grab my book bag and kai bag and walk out then lock the door behind me.

"hey best friend ,  hey kai baby" she yell soon we got in the car and shift her playlist on."damn hey best friend why you yelling this early?" she look up at me with a confused face "girl im calm .why you always so cranky?" "girl try to study then putting a fussing baby back to sleep on top of that when you do you tired asl yourself even after 6 hours of sleep im still exhausted" i vent to her i look back at kai falling back asleep . Thats exactly what imma do when i get home after school kai going to ms.Georgia house for the night she's our neighbor ,she is a sweet lady she always acted like a grandma to me and Renae. i guess she seen how my mom treated us . Trina shakes her head with a apologetic look "im sorry niya i didn't mean to be insensitive, you just have to relax sometimes these last few months you barely crack a smile, take everything so serious but thats why when we get outta school we going shopping" she smile big as she pulls in the daycare.i dont reply because she really think she know the half of it but she made me wonder am i really that girl. i unstrap kai then head in the building to sign him in then look him over then give him a kiss while he still sleep lol .I hop back in the car and were close to the school i break the silence " Best friend lets go to taco bell for lunch today "  feeling my stomach growl damn i forgot to eat smh "okay now lets try not to put hands on these hoes today" Trina said while she put her shades on as we get out the car and walk in the school im behind her cracking up at her boujiee ness because we literally get hated on all day i guess they see bad bitches & have a fucking problem oh well they should do better. Simple.

Me and Trina have all our classes together except for 1 so we been coolin all day until lunch rolled around as im walking outta class i get bumped on the shoulder. i look up and its mariah ugh im tired of fighting the bitch , i don't know why she keep trying me damn she still mad i had kevin  her ex ready to commit and the thing is i never entertained his foolishness . "Mariah wassup, im tired of you , now you touching me like i want the diseases you carry ,chill out" i spoke with a straight face this is nothing new i starting to feel like she like me real shit. "bitch u bumped into me excuse you" flicks her mop thats on her head then walk off with her dusty ass friends. no this beast didn't i walk up behind her ready for whatever until i felt arms pulling me back its Trina captain save a hoe ass " whats yo issue" looking at me with a  confused look. i start to collect myself cause if i get in trouble or drop my GPA i wont graduate on time or get my diploma. i tell her the story she starts walking in Mariah direction taking off her jacket i laugh but rush to get her "let her ass- whooping wait girl im starving" her fat ass stop in her tracks to the sound of food immediately . we head out to get tacos before lunch hour is up .