finally friday

I  just dropped kai off at ms.georgia house its chilly outside i had to run back home it is the beginning of November. me and Trina getting ready for amir party right now. i heard everybody gonna be there im actually looking forward to it which surprise me. " how do i look?" i look back from my mirror . "you look sexy baby whats yo name"mimicking cardi b. i geek her up while she starts to milly roc standing on my bed while she almost busted her shit . im laughing hard while she snap a picture of me on snapchat without my consent. im wearing a jean jacket with my grey crop top and some light high wasted jeans with a few rips here and there in my jeans with my new white  j's .while Trina wears the similar outfit just in red with black j's. as she flat iron her hair i wait til she done then grab my phone and money then we head to party. We pulled up to this fucking mini mansion we see people in the pool, some more people packed in the kitchen where the drinks are , even in the driveway damn his house big. Trina parked she spot tj instantly then rush over when some girl approach him, here they go shaking my head. I walk off to the back by the pool just looking around i spot my ex boyfriend Jordan, let me tell you he use to be my everything but soon as he got what wanted which was my virginity after  he started avoiding me that was last year even sometimes it still hurts because we were friends for years before we dated then he played me like that. he choose rocks over a diamond its his lost fuck him as we locked eyes he started to exit the pool. i quickly make my way in the house not before brushing up against a hard chest almost knocking me down "damn run me over huh" with much attitude i look up its the birthday boy himself looking very daddyish i felt myself starring a little to long i look away to collect myself.he snakes his arm around my waist , smiling a little "i didn't even see you ,my bad " he yelled over the music. i start to walk away still mad i almost bust my shit in front of everyone . he grabs my arm again i turn around looking up this nigga like 6'4 taller then my ass ."aye aniya why you always mad? ,save me a dance with yo mean ass". he say like we just the best of friends or sum shit. i walk away instantly not giving into the fuckery,  im not like these other females out here. i know the game, i had my heartaches. i know he trouble i clearly see that so dont count on it.

When i made my way to the kitchen Trina in here looking like she had a couple shots she rush over and hand me one ,she know what i like so i know its some Hennessy . she looking at me eagerly as i throw the shots back, then she hand me another one,then another one, i had to slow down my best friend tryna get us fucked up i see. i grin big after the last shot as i hear our song blasting "aye bitch they playing booty work .now you know this us" i know. she drag me and we go on the dance floor start twerking and dancing on each other, having fun. even battling some people as the songs keep playing. i was just about to take a break Trina still showing out when tj walk over hyping her ass up ." thats why you bae" he recording her dancing. i felt hands go around my waist here this shit go again i hate been touched i roll my eyes . i look back and see amir smiling why he touching me, im feeling myself as another one of my songs come on "fuck it " I mumble as I start grinding on him ,fuck it he already got me against him. we dance the songs switch im in my zone dancing i snap out of it when i feel some thick on my butt i stop and walk away wtf. i go to the bathroom to refresh myself i come back tj tryna get Trina off the table she clearly lit right now. "nigga move around im not even drunk " pushing him away ." baby imma tell you one more time to get off this table before i flip this mf over " she must heard the bass in his voice she stopped and got down looking pissed. i made my way to them before it be a scene "i got her tj , hey best friend im fucked up" i didn't noticed i was yelling we look at eachother and started cracking up. tj looked at us and walked away shaking his head , Trina grabbed our jackets "come on A i got some for you" smiling ear to ear i grab her hand as we walk back to Trina car .she pull out a blunt from her purse then hand it to me as i lean against the car faded already. I take the ligher from her hand ,lit the blunt yeah its been a minute since i smoked or had fun for that matter. sometimes i feel like a single mom taking care of kai and me is like a job shit i miss being a carefree teenager but kai is my responsibility now , my only family.