Talking/ hospital visit

"your nicer then what i would've imagined, everyone scared of you" being honest with him looking at anything ,so i wouldn't look at amir he actually been nice to me . i know he a player so im not trying to get caught up in his smile because im still buzzing off the Hennessy. "don't judge me when you don't know.." he was interrupted by my phone ringing i look at the phone then see its ms.georgia i pick up instantly she never calls it most be a emergency. my gut started to have this bad feeling in it , it most be kai." ms.georgia whats wrong?" i yell frantically  "listen baby i put kai in his crib and he keeps waking up every hour coughing and wheezing, i think you should take him to the hospital" "omg here i come im close by" i must've had a worried look on my face because amir walked up close asking am i okay i don't even know the answer to that i just need to get to kai asap. "its my nephew i need to get him to the hospital asap" looking back for Trina i didn't even noticed she walk back inside, damn im all into this nigga i don't have a ride now."come on ill take you, let me get my keys, its the red benz on the street" he speed walked into his house leaving me to think the worst. every since kai been in my care he haven't had any problems come up not even a cold. i get into his car biting my nails. if i had his keys ill start this bitch up and drive myself thinking as i spot him speed walking back to the car. he tell me to put in the GPS to ms.georgia house in his phone. pulling off getting on the highway.it was silent i was lost for words right now. "its okay shorty im sure he'll be okay stop looking like that i like you smiling" trying to lighten the mood some. i started to think if i was with him would this be happening? we pull up to ms.georgia house before he pulled in all the way , i hoped out the car . she heard me pull up im assuming he was in her arms fussing real bad looking like he been that way for hours. "ms.georgia thank you ill have to call you from the hospital bye " she gave me a hug saying she love us looking upset herself. i looked over kai everything looks fine he started coughing and wheezing again . a tear escaped my eye as i patted his back to calm him down all of this is new to me, im scared for him even for myself if they find out im not his mom and Renae died and she's my guardian they'll take him from me. as we got into amir car he drove fast to the nearest hospital we all got out"amir thanks for the ride ,i got it from here you should get back to your party" looking at him and walking with kai into the entrance . he looked at me with like i have two heads "girl nobody worried about that damn party, im worried for lil man i know you stressed out we friends now i wouldn't feel right leaving you alone" sounding sincere grabbing my hand .when we walked in i let the receptionist know whats going on .we was seen immediately before the doctor came in kai still was coughing and crying his face starts to turn red then he throws up everywhere. "kai are you okay,baby hold on they'll make you feel better,dont cry" i rock him my voice started to crack from crying myself. when we get back to the room they take his vitals telling me he has a fever and need a iv to get some meds to help him feel better. i told them do whatever they had to do just don't hurt him. its hurting me to see him hurting .amir squeezed my hand making meh remember he was their im use to it been me and kai its like he keep sticking to me .still trying to get his motto "thanks for coming in but why are you here?..with me?" i look over at kai slowly falling asleep while we wait for his test results to come back. amir takes his hand from me, then raises his eyebrows at me "because " not giving a answer, he seem like he trying to figure out himself. "look its something about you that attracts me to you , tonight since we been cool i been enjoying myself with you. without you acting like you want something from me or just to fuck like most bitches you should be happy someone here right"