nightmare again..

I wake up hearing the sound of glass shattering i jump up quickly following the sounds its coming from downstairs . i peak my head into kai's room seeing he's still asleep and safe. i go into the hall closet and grab the .22 pistol my dad always had around for safety considering we stay in a ruthless ass city. i walk down stairs being as quiet as i can. sounds like someone throwing things around i grab my phone . when i reach the bottom of the stairs i see tony kai's sperm donor looking around and the glass door busted thru .he didn't see me standing there behing him this fucking bastard what is he doing here after all the pain he caused."i knew you'll come back you piece of shit" i say with much venom in my voice .causing him to quickly turn around to be face to face with my gun in his face he steps back looking surprised at me then the gun in my hand. he smirked seeming unfazed "hey babydoll long time no see" speaking calmly still looking around the room. i know why he would be here it damn sure wouldn't be for kai. when Renae passed she left us some money she saved up . somehow deep inside she must've knew tony would try something on her for the money considering he was a leech mainly why it didn't work out i guess but never mind that right now. "how dare you show up here ,you fucking bastard ,why are you here? you took enough i know what you want but its not here" i walk back as i starting to tear up scared out my mind right now. he walks closer looking crazy he's eyes are bloodshot red like he back on drugs "so where is the money lil bitch" he yell at me causing me to jump. i start to hear kai cry from up the stairs he look up towards the stairs. i look up as well so he lunges towards me i squeeze the trigger and a shot fire off into his shoulder causing him to fall down yelling in pain i even scream i never expected the shot to be so loud. he's on the floor holding his wounds looking like hes about to die i get so angry i hate him with so much in me i walk over to him "tony just leave now before i kill you" i never been here before so im shaken up myself but then i think to myself why should he walk away and live life when he took the most important person from my life without any remorse ."you wouldnt " he egged me on which starts to make me more angry. he stare at me i can tell he in so much pain he starts to get up . "pow , pow" i fired two shorts into his chest causing him to fall back on the floor, i see him bleed out quickly , he has no movement im lost for words , i stand over him ready to finish him off if he try to get up again . Thats when i knew he was dead laying in a pool of blood. i look on the floor right next to him he had a gun that looks loaded.. he came here to kill me and kai without a doubt after he found the money my vision goes blurry as my tear fill my eyes , my body still shaking i drop the gun then rush up to kai room he's still screaming his head off standing up in his crib trying to climb out. i grab him from his crib rocking him in my arms holding him tight. happy to have him at the moment ,happy he's okay . The loud noises scared him causing him to still be crying hard i slid down the wall with him in my arms breaking down calling the police as im explaining everything that happened. i hear footsteps coming towards the room i stop talking not understanding who could it be i jump up putting kai back in his crib i look back at a angry tony holding my dad gun with his hand on the trigger smirking."i found it " throwing the duffel bag on the floor. my heart is racing at this point i watched him die, i shot him over and over. kai stands up smiling in his crib tony looks and aim the gun at kai then pulls the trigger. "pow" looking like the devil himself. i spring up out my sleep sweating panicking i run to kai room seeing him still asleep i start to cry hugging him tight causing him to wake up . i head downstairs to hear a banging on the door i look out the window. its Trina looking irritated" damn girl  i thought you was dead in here or something" being playful i bust out crying hugging her "Trina he came back, i seen him again, i thought it was real Trina, it felt so real" i cry out as trina rub my back sitting us down on the couch. "aniya its okay, its a dream baby girl ,calm down you scaring kai" i settle down while Trina wipe her eyes when i pull away. i look up at kai smiling it is a dream he's okay and im okay it was just a nightmare. "imma go and shower ill be back " i say as i walk upstairs while trina looks at me with a worried expression pulling kai into her lap.