in my feelings

as i turned around amir was right behind me scaring me again. "amir" stop doing that" i say he keeps laughing ."stop being scary then, i didn't know you had a boyfriend" he was eavesdropping i assume.i head up the stairs to go into my room "i don't just somebody thats interested in me" he follows me into the room and sit on my bed while rolling up. he watches as i wrap my hair up "i thought about you all week i was just busy" he explained to me like he was reading my mind from earlier. " yea me too" i say not giving it much response. i look at him while he looks at me through the mirror. " i didn't wanna overstep by droping by here" he continued to speak. " we both know we have feeling for each other so feel like i need to say something and i do wanna take you out seriously" he sound like he wanted me to believe him since he told me that before. i turn around , sitting on my drawer facing him. "amir i have no problem with going out with you but i don't wait on nobody " he licks the blunt walking closer to me making my heart starting to pound i haven't had much interaction with a guy in a while these feeling and tension in the air doing something to me. he stands between my legs and kiss me aggressively while i grab a hold of his shirt making sure i don't fall. he pulls away looking at me with lust in his eyes as i feed him the same energy he's giving off ."that's why i like you shorty you wont just give in to my bullshit" he say still looking at me i smile at him "amir i don't want you to tell me any bullshit but im not that girl to know what it is and still get my feelings hurt." "you so use to it just being by yourself you think everything bullshit, i haven't showed you yet i don't mean what i say , this new to me too, look at me confessing my feelings" he chuckles walking back a little helping me get off the drawser as we walked outside. i don't understand how i feel about him just yet i know he's cool to be around and he shows me attention like he treats me right so far. even everything with kai i doubt from what i hear about him he wouldn't be that caring for just anybody. we sit on the balcony smoking and look at the stars like once before ."i love the stars it was me and my dad thing to do at night" i confess to him he looks at me "i always liked the stars too" pulling me close to him as our feet dangle off the edge .while the breeze hits us as i cools down. i put the blunt out as we stand up . i don't know what came over me but i pushed amir against the door kissing him really deep and aggressively while on my tip toes he grabs the small of my back while his hands starts to roam my ass slowly. i don't even wanna stop him this feelins isn't familiar too me. i wanna see how good he can make me feel. i break away looking into them hazel eyes of he's he grab me kissing me again "wrap yo legs around" he instructed me picking me up turning around to go inside never breaking the kiss between us, i moan into his mouth really low as he slaps my ass . looking at him enjoying his touch. he sits us on the bed as i straddled him, "your skin feel so soft" he tells me i giggle taking off his shirt while he looking like he's trying to read me. he does the same to me he looks down at my lace bra and my breast i cover them up feeling shy all of a sudden. he remove my arms "baby don't be shy your perfect" looking down at me . them words just made me started to tingle down below i start to grind against his front, as he kissing and bite down on my neck making sure i feel pleasure in the moment. i stop grinding against him then set on the bed next to him. thinking am i moving to fast, he looks confused like whats wrong but he dosen't say anything . he stands up and puts his shirt back on grabbing me to kiss me before telling me goodnight walking to the guestroom. i had to put a stop to it before it went too far to take back, i don't wanna regret anything with amir . i get into the shower in my room after looking for my phone i misplaced. a knock came on the door.. i poked my head out the shower looking towards the door. "here is your phone" he says walking in didn't notice i was in the shower "oh damn my bad" he turn to walk out . i know i don't have to but i want amir right now, its like i need to feel that high again he made my body feel, "amir" i spoke softly he looked up not answering ."can you wash my back" hinting i wanted him to join me hoping he'll say yes if not ill be embarrassed. he smiled as he threw his clothes on the floor stepping in behind me washing my back under the water. i turn around to face him looking into his eyes letting him see the lust i have for him. he steps closer bringing our bodies together making us one, as i moan out his name i get that high i was hoping for . we excited the shower .without speaking we just climbed into my bed and cuddled up falling asleep.