Date with jason

"he looks just like your sister" jason says smiling at kai as he eats his spaghetti making a mess . we're at olive garden just getting to know each other he really is sweet ,he a freshmen in collegle he still plays basketball at the courts and at school. he told me his mother passed away a few months ago she was a sweet lady we all use to go to the same church for years his family was having a small get togetherv for her later he invited us to which i thought was nice. " yea i know " everyone knew everyone in the neighborhood back when it was safe ." when i slide in yo dms i wasnt sure if u was gonna reply or not" he shyly spoke looking at me as i finished my food." i alm ost looked over it until i seen your picture remember who you are but im surprised you reached out" looking like i took him by surprise with my respond. "of course, your still beautiful i had to just get handsome to catch your attention " did he think he was ugly i wanted to tell him baby you been blessed im the one who had the nappy ponytails and tomboy act going on. i glance at kai who's really enjoying his spaghetti im starting to know what he likes and what to fed him since hes started eating table food. " whatever you always been cute to me" just being honest. i felt a little straight forward so i asked " do you have a girlfriend " going out on the limp just wanted to know so i wouldn't have to deal with bullshit. " no i only had 1 ex and she turned out to be a hoe , since then i been to myself" he say i look at his body laugage to read him seeming uncomfortable. " same here i dont date " looking over at kai he follows my eyes seeming like he understand. " maybe we can hasng out more often then since we both seem lonely" he and i shared a laugh .