introduction and cast | ½

Chapter ½:
Introduction and cast
This was dead ass a dream I had and
lowkey scared me on how much I
loved it.

"You know what? Just take your stupid opinions and your stupid ring and leave!" Jack shouted as he took the silver band that was wrapped around his finger and threw it at the much taller male that stood before him.

It just hit Zion's chest painlessly before falling to the ground with a small chime. Small tears had weld up in Jack's eyes as he stared intensely at the other. And Zion kept a expressionless face, his gaze focused on the ring that was now in front of him just laying there.

"Are you sure this is what you want? You're choosing him over me?" Zion questioned calmly. He had bent down to carefully pick up the ring, holding it inbetween his index finger and thumb. He may have looked extremely relaxed, when in reality he was screaming. He was frustrated that Jack kept going back to the same person who had done nothing but cheat and hurt him.

"Y-Yes. I'm sorry Zi-"

"Fuck you. Don't come crying to me when you finally realize how much of a douche he is" Zion threw the ring back on the ground, before stalking off down the hall. Jack watched him go, mouth opening and closing as if debating whether he should call after him or not. He eventually realized it was too late as Zion was already gone.

Jack pulled at his many curls, before shouting out.

:

In which Jack is best friends with Zion, yet dating Daniel. Daniel is nothing but a cheater and everyone but Jack sees it. Zion being there to mend all the broken pieces right as Jack's heart shatters.

:

Jack Avery
Victim

Caleb Zion KuwonuBest friend

Caleb Zion Kuwonu
Best friend

Daniel Seavey Cheater boyfriend

Daniel Seavey
Cheater boyfriend

Daniel Seavey Cheater boyfriend

Other mentioned characters:

•Jonah Marais

•Corbyn Besson

•Zachary 'Zach' Herron

•Brandon Arreaga

•Edwin Horonet

:

Don't like the pairing. Don't read it. And will possibly have just short chapters rather than long.

-Nevaeh