a few days later | 16

Chapter 16:
A few days later

"Why am I in my own way?"
-Why Don't We (8 Letters)

It was late. Jack had school tomorrow. So he doesn't understand why he was debating whether he should knock on Zion's front door or not. He did it anyway. Pajama pants swayed in the wind, while he clutched the blue hoodie closer to his body. The circular glasses that framed his face started to slide off, making him push them back up and run a hand through his curly locks. He waited patiently for anyone to answer the door, nothing but the late night being his entertainment. And Jack was going to turn away and curse himself for even trying, when suddenly the door swung open.

There stood Zion with a groggy expression plastered all over his body language. His own pajama pants hung low, no shirt covering his sculpted body. He scratched the top of his head, moving a few bleached dreads from his eyes before he mumbled out words.

"Jack, what are you doing here so late?" Zion wondered. He opened the door more, allowing the other to enter. Jack didn't hesitate to walk in and stand by the door way. His arms dropped from around his own body and instead wrapped themselves around Zion's. The warmth from the other was enough to calm his aching nerves.

"I just really missed you" Jack choked out. He tightened his grip, making Zion chuckle. And when Jack pulled away so the two were able to see each other's faces, the curly haired male leaned and smashed his lips against the other's. Zion was taken completely off guard, eyes wide.

But the second he understood what was happening, Zion relaxed and melted into Jack's touch. The kiss getting hungrier each passing second. Zion pressed Jack against the door, moving his hands so they cupped Jack's cheeks. And when the two pulled apart, chests heaving, the tension was high as they stared at each other.

"I love you" Jack panted.

Zion felt a smile grow on his face.

"I love you too."

:

Fin.

That's the end guys. Sorry if it sucked.

-Nevaeh