V.I.P.O

Fuuto drags you to the Nurse's Office and escorts you in. The office was empty, but big in size. The Nurse looks up from her computer seeing the two of you.

"Hi Nurse Harumi." You greet.

She opens her mouth to say something, but stops once she sees blood running down your arm and onto your right hand. Without a moment of hesitation, she stands and gestures to a table for you to sit on.

You let Fuuto hold your things as you hop up onto the examination table. He stands by you looking guilty.

"How did this happen?" She asks you.

"She wrestled with a rose bush." Fuuto says with a laugh.

"To get my phone that fell in it back." You say to confirm to the nurse you weren't crazy.

"It sure got you good. That's quite a bit of blood."

"And she hasn't ate her lunch yet." Fuuto adds.

"No wonder you're looking so pale! Malnourished and loss of blood. You're not leaving until you eat something."

"Yes ma'am." You reply obediently. You have known Nurse Harumi for a while, so she can be a bit Motherly to you.

The end of lunch bells goes off.

"I better get going. Take care of her will ya?" Fuuto says.

"Always!" Nurse Harumi says.

"Again, I'm sorry. And be prepared for surprises...See ya." Fuuto gives a wave then leaves.

"What does he mean by that (f/n)?"

"I'm not so sure myself..."

She removes all of the thorns from you arm, cleans off remaining blood, applies antibiotic ointment on the scars, the wraps it up. Almost like you're wearing a glove. She forces you to eat what was in your bento box before giving a pass back to your next class.

"Thanks Nurse Harumi!"

"You're welcome! No more wrestling with thorns." She orders.

"Will do." You say and head off.

~Time Skip~

Detention was he most boring two hours of your life. After you finished your homework, you did a bit of studying, but that's all you were allowed to do. Also, what was going to happen at 5:00 weighed heavy on your mind. Is he taking me home? Am I meeting him somewhere? Where am I going and for how long? Is this a set up?

After you're released from school jail, you leave the building and out the main entrance just like Fuuto said. What you saw was not was you expected though.

There was a big limo parked in the front and outside a man holding a sign with your name on it. You shake your head vigorously to make sure you weren't dreaming. You approach the name and show him your ID.

"Hi...um I'm (l/n)(f/n)."

"We've been expecting you (l/n)-san. Make yourself comfortable." The man says as he opens the door for you.

You can't even remember the last time the last time you were in a limo or even someone opened a car door for you. You get in and set your school bag on the floor. This limo was stunning! It looked like a party venue in a car! Another thing you notice once you're inside is there's another rider. A clearly rich and well-dressed man around the age of thirty.

"Good Evening (f/n), I'm Yamada, Shoji. Fuuto's Manager." He smiles brightly and extends an arm for you to shake.

"Pleasure to meet you." You shake his hand.