The Date

Saturday comes quicker than you think. Your week consisted of the usual school routine, hanging out with Fuuto at lunch at your "spot", working afterwards, and enjoying your new, amazing apartment. Of course, you till had rent to pay, but to have phenomenal new furniture and freshly painted walls made you feel at home again. The way you should always have felt there.

     After your shift, you eagerly rush back home to get ready for your date with Fuuto. The anticipation has been bothering you all day! You had no idea what kind of plans he had in store or what you should even wear! He wouldn't even tell you where he was taking you. It's the end of June, and rather warm and sunny outside. Perhaps something that will keep you cool?

If I ask what to wear. will he tell me? you thought.

You: Ne! I know you won't tell me where we are going, but can you give me an idea of what to wear? I want to make sure it's appropriate.

Fuuto: Ne Princess. I probably should have mentioned this, my bad. The reason I haven't told you where we are going is because it would reveal where we are going. So, just put on anything lightweight. I have to get ready, ja ne.

You: Arigato, ja ne!

(Pick your style!)

Of course you want to be comfortable, but it is an official date after all. You may be poor, but you do know how to clean up when you're able to. You hear a car honk from outside and take it as your cue. Taking a deep breath in, and saying a small prayer that tonight goes well, you exit your apartment, locking the door behind you and make your way towards the limo. As the chauffeur opens your door for you and you step inside, you see Fuuto.

     You observe his outfit. It's a classic white collared shirt, khaki shorts, and flat sneakers. Sunglasses rest on his forehead. Looks like you correlate well! Nice job (f/n)!

"Ne." He says with a smile.

"Ne, Fuuto!"

     The limo begins to move, and you start to get even more excited. You do your best to hide it though.

"How was work?" He asks you resting his hand on his face looking your way.

"It was long and tiring to be honest. At one point, I had five tables at once. I was overwhelmed, but got some pretty good tips out of it!" You say optimistically.

     He nods. He has never done your type of work, but can understand the stress level and working in general to make money; he has bills and employees to pay too.

"It sucks that you're tired, you better wake up. Tonight is going to be busy." He teases.

     You shrug.

"Ne, I have no idea what's going on; I don't know how to prepare myself."

     He makes a face that says 'you got me there', it was so cute it makes you laugh a little.