Recovery

After two days of bed rest in the hospital after you've awoken from your coma, you feel good as new. While you were there, Fuuto was always there when he could be. Fortunately, he wasn't casted in any shoots or productions, so he didn't miss anything too much. He did however go to school, but as soon as he was done he went straight to the hospital to give you the work you missed and keep you company. However, the stress of having to catch up on your school work and missing your safe shifts made resting harder. Masaomi's colleague was the doctor that took care of you, but Masaomi still came in a few times to check on you and for updates.

Fuuto did everything for you. He gave you the most caring side of him he could muster. Knowing you struggled with money and technically didn't have a home to go back to, Fuuto paid all your medical bills! You insisted that he didn't have to since it was your problem, but he knew you couldn't do it no matter how much you tried to convince him otherwise, but also he felt like he was partially at fault for your incident. You thanked him to the point he demanded you stop thanking him because it was getting on his nerves.

Finally being dressed in a clean school uniform, filling your food deprived stomach, and being discharged from the hospital, you and Fuuto return to school. You missed eleven days of class while Fuuto only missed five. He took time off to heal from his flu and to watch over you.

Exiting the limo, you look up at Hinode feeling but relieved to get rid of the piles of missed homework and tests, yet not bummed to face Kana again.

"Welcome back (f/n)."

"Thanks, by the way something has been bothering me."

"What's that?" he asks looking at you.

"Exactly...what did you mean by 'I'm going to take care of this'?"

"First, I meant your hospital bills. That's done. The second thing is a surprise you will see later. and the third is about Tomaru-san."

Surprise huh? No clue what that could be.

"What about Kana?"

Fuuto gives a skeptical look as if he's debating amongst himself whether to tell you or not.

"We're suing her."

"What?!"

"You heard me right. You know my brother Ukyo?"

"Hai."

"He's a lawyer, and a damn good one at that. We have yet to go to court, but she's almost already guilty. Under your name, Tomaru Kana is being sued for bullying, vandalism, and theft. With Ukyo's help, there's no way you can lose this case. You should be expecting a lot of money very soon."

"Holy crap..."

His words shake your soul and make your head ache.

"That is okay with you...right?"

"I mean yeah it's okay, she deserves it. I just can't believe it. You have just done so much for me I'm having trouble wrapping my head around all of it...I'm so grateful." You tell him.

"You better be baka."

You give him a foul look.

"I'm just joking, chill out."

"Yeah, yeah. I hear ya." You say with a grin. "So when do I find out what this surprise is?"

"Greedy are we?"

"No, just want to prepare myself. I don't think I can handle another big surprise today." You nervously admit rubbing your temples.

"Well....you're gonna have to. It's already finished and you will get it after school today."