Chapter 2 :0

Ambers pov:

When i walked in i saw someone i never thought i would see ever again. "Patty?" I said looking at him. Why the hell was he here?

"Amber i want to say im sorry and-" i cut him off "no dont say sorry to me i would still be your friend if you didnt cheat on my friend." I said.

"I know and im gonna call raegan and apologize but well jason has to tell you something." Patty said.

"Amber.... Patty is gonna live with us so you guys need to get along." Jason said.

"Jason i... I dont know how to feel about this i kinda feel... Pressured but patty i want you to know i was only mad at you because you cheated on my best friend." I said.

"I know and really im sorry and im sorry about coming into your house and breaking shit i really am." Patty said.

I walked over and hugged him. "Are you still dating that bitch you were making out with?" I asked patty.

"No." He said. "Well when you call raegan... Just remember dont ask her out shes dating drake." I said.

"I know i know." Patty said. I just hugged him. "Your lucky i forgave you but raegan she ugh shes not like me im a forgiving person for her when it comes to relationships she just cant... She has been hurt way to many times" i said.

Patty nodded. I stopped hugging him so he could go call raegan.... I have forgiven patty its just... Gonna take a while to feel normal around him.

"Your not mad at me?" Jason asked. "No its cool i guess." I said. Jason hugged me. "Well ummm im gonna show you your room." Jason said.

"I have my own room?" I asked. "Yeah its just because when i slept with you before you just didnt seem to used to it so when you feel like you want to start sleeping with me then we will turn your room into a music room like pattys." Jason explained.

I nodded. As we walked up stairs jason asked "why dont you feel comfortable when your sleeping am i not a good cuttler?" I giggled and he smiled.

"No its just.... You seem happy so i will tell you later." I said "no i want to know now." Jason said.

I sighed. "Okay my old boyfriend abused me and no never rape but he would hit me and throw me into walls and it just... It scared me." I said.

"Oh wow im sorry." Jason said. "Its okay its not your fault just dont ever feel like its because i dont love you its just because im... Scared." I said.

"Dont be i would never hurt you neither would luke or patty." Jason said.

"Patty has already hurt me." I said. "What!?!?" Jason asked.

"No not physically but when raegan is sad or hurt im sad and hurt." I said. "Oh okay good because if patty ever lays a hand on you i would have to kill him." Jason said.

"Jesus christ!" I said laughing. He smiled and we started to walk up the stairs again. We made it to my room.

There was a door leading out to the balcony which i loved! There was a bathroom with a nice shower, then i walk in closet it was small but nice.

Luke and jason showed me around the house and it was beautiful i love it!

"Wow this place is amazing!" I said.

Luke and jason laughed. I got my clothes and started to put them away in my closet and i went to the bathroom and sat on the floor near the cabinets.

I opened the cabinets and put in my makeup box hair spray some soap hair dryer and straightener extra hair dye and blah blah blah.

Someone knocked on the door. It was patty. "Come in!" I yelled. "Im right here i can hear you." He said.