Chapter 6:

A/N: omfg hey hai omg im so sorry i havent updated in a long fucking time i feel really bad so im gonna try to make about two chapters tonight and i hope they will be good and omg i have missed you guys so much!

*************************

*ambers pov*

I was in the car on my way to the tattoo place and jason called. "Shit!" I mumbled to my self. I let it go to voice mail. What? Im not being a bitch im just keeping this a secret!

He called me again then he texted me. I got to a red light and read the message. "Amber why arent you answering your phone? Are you okay love?" It said.

Ugh i want to reply so badly but NO AMBER NOT GONNA HAPPEN NO! I finally arrived to the tattoo shop.

I walked in and a lady with red and black hair and a ton of tattoos greeted me. "Hello. Do you have a appointment here?" She asked. "Yes i do umm my name is amber brooks." I said.

The lady typed that in. "Alrighty follow me to the back!" She said and smiled. I smiled back at her. "Wait shit i completely forgot im waiting for a friend!" I said.

The lady nodded. "Well just tell me your tattoo idea and you can go wait for her hun." She said. "Okay well... I want the little quote "i love you to the moon and back" with a moon and a paper air plane going to the moon and umm then jason in cursive under it.." I said.

The lady nodded and i walked out to the waiting room. Raegan walked in and looked around. I stood up and we hugged. "Yayyyy i cant wait for this!" I said.

She jumped up and down like a child "i know this is gonna be so cool!" She said.

We walked to the back and raegan told the lady what she wanted... The lady called for someone to help raegan and they sat me and raegan next to each other.

My lady was cleaning off her stuff and getting stuff ready. "So who is jason?" She asked. "Well.. Jason is my boyfriend wait! Im sorry no he is my fiancé... I think thats how you say it but yeah were engaged and he has no idea im getting this done its actually gonna be my first tattoo." I said.

"Awww how cute! How long have you guys been together?" The lady said. "About 1 year." I said. "Okay well you know if something happens this is permanent..." She said.

"I know i know but its not the tattoo that hurts its loving the wrong person that hurts but i feel like me and jason will last." I said smiling at the thought.

The lady got done with the stencil and asked me where i wanted it. "Ummm on my left wrist." I said.

She placed it there and held it down for a few seconds. Then... She got to work on it. Every about 5 minutes i would cringe at the pain. It took about 3 hours and i only got one break for it because i wanted it done FAST!

"Holy shit fuck this hurts!" I said making the lady laugh. "TELL ME ABOUT IT!" Raegan said and i laughed a little.

"Aaaaaand done!" The lady said. I got up and looked at it in the mirror and did a few poses that would make it noticeable.

"Its gorgeous i love it." I said. The lady smiled. "Im glad you love it!" She said.

Raegan got up and showed me hers. It was drake in cursive and it had flowers all around it.

"Aw its beautiful." I said. "Awww look at yours its so cute!" Raegan said.

The lady gave us both a booklet that showed us how to take care of it also they rapped it up.

We went to go pay for it. "We need to go buy some outfit to cover this up also call drake and i will call jason and we should go out to eat olive garden." I said.

"Ooo and we should go to the board walk to show them the tattoo!" Raegan said.

"Yes!" I said and we walked to well number one Claire's, then we went to hot topic. Yes we went to hot topic to buy some cute stuff for a date.

We got some dangly small dream catcher earrings, i got a ring with a cat on it, raegan got a necklace with anchors on it.

At hot topic i bought a black skater skirt and some cat tights with a sweat shirt with the whole "okay? Okay." Thing from the fault in our starts and im planning on tucking it into the skirt.

Raegan got a white skater skirt with black lace on it and a motionless in white crop top.

We looked at each others clothes. "Cuuuuttteee!" We both said at the same time. We laughed and went to go check out.

We walked outside to call drake and jason. I called jason.

"Hey love." He answered. "Hey hun sorry i didnt answer the phone earlier i ummm i was paying attention to traffic." I said.

"Oh where did you go?" He asked. "Ummm i went shopping.." I said.

"Aw what did you get and why did ya go get some clothes patty bought you some leggings and i bought you some sweaters cuz you know sweater weather is better weather" he said and i could just imagine him smiling while he said that.

"I know and thank you guys for that but you shall see what i got because you sir need to get ready to eat at olive garden with me, raegan, and drake!" I said smiling.

"Aw sweetie! This is gonna be a nice night! I will go get ready now!" He said.

"Alright bye love!" I said. "Bye love you!" He said. "Love you too!" I said and hung up.

"Okay rae we need to find a bathroom and fix our make up!" I said.

We went to a bathroom and i always bring false lashes... Im not weird o swear...

We both put some on and i fixed my winged eyeliner and foundation also i put on some light pink eye shadow and put on some glitter over it.

I also put on light pink lip stick...

Raegan did bright red lipstick with a black smokey eye shadow and some false lashes.

We also went to separate stalls to change. I got in my tights, the skirt, my sweatshirt and i tucked it in and i put back on my converse.

Raegan wore her outfit and she looked

Gorgeous! We went to olive garden and saw jason and drake waiting for us.

Jason smiled and took my hand. "You look gorgeous love." He said and kissed my forehead. Drake hugged raegan and kissed her.

They are so cute. Jason put his hands around my waist as drake opened the door for raegan.

Drake was about to walk in and i grabbed his hand. "Hurt my friends heart and i will have to kill you." I said and smiled.

"I will never hurt raegan ever." Drake said. "You sir are a good man." I said and he walked inside.

Jason shook his head and laughed. He poked my nose. "Your crazy." He said. "Oh i know." I said and giggled.

We walked inside and actually we were able to get a table right away. We ordered our food and ate it.

"Well guys we have a surprise for you but... We have to go to the board walk." I said. Drake and jason both smiled. They were both soooo adorable.

We got up and walked outside and made our way to the board walk.

************************

Well i hope you guys enjoyed! Please comment and vote for this i want to see if i still have some of the fans from my last story ( if so dats v kewl) and i want to see if i have new fans! Im so happy that my ummm first part of my jason story got 2,000 reads! Anyone else noticed that?! Lets have a party! Wooooo! Thank you guys so much for that i love you all. Byeee froggie troop!