Chapter 13

**i cant believe i am making this chapter i didnt plan for it to be like this but i liked the idea so here it goes i hope you all are shocked in a good way 😉**

**2 weeks later**

*ambers pov*

I woke up at like 7:00 am feeling dizzy like everything was spinning. Probably lack of eating?

My tummy started to growl and i just sighed. I went to the kitchen and made some macaroni and got chips to scoop up macaroni with.

Weird, but amazing. I turned on the tv and sat their eating but i got a weird taste in my mouth like... Something was coming back up. I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up.

I im probably just sick right? I mean the cheese was probably too cheesy and hell who knows how old those chips are... Oh who am i kidding.

I ran to my room after throwing up and i woke up jason.

"Jason i uh, i need to go to the store and call a few people." I said. "Are you alright?" He said sleepily.

"I dont know." I said. "What does that mean?" Jason asked. "Uh it might mean having one thing." I said.

"Im confused." He said. "Yeah well dont think to hard about it." I said and grabbed a coat and left.

I was driving to the pharmacy almost in tears scared of being pregnant you know what not even scared terrified.

My life would be so much... Different... I dont like change...

I got to the pharmacy and got some pregnancy tests and paid and stuff i got a bunch of shocked looks because i look really young hell i am really young. to young for this shit.

I decided to go somewhere other than home to take the tests. I went into some store and you know did my thing.

I waited a few minutes and checked them.

Negative...

Positive...

Positive...

Shit.

I looked in the mirror and cried. I stopped my self for a few moments so i could walk out of the store and act as if i was fine.

I got to my car and i bursted out crying. "Oh my god why." I sobbed.

I called my sister. "Hey ambs whats up?" She said.

"Im a whore." I sobbed. "Amber! Dont say that! Whats wrong?" My sister asked.

"Im pregnant." I said and leaned my head on the steering wheel. "Oh my, amber im so sorry, you arent old enough for this so are you getting an abortion?" She said.

I thought for a moment. "No. No way." I said.

"Alright amber but are you sure you will be okay." My sister said. "I honestly have no idea if im gonna be okay." I replied.

"I uh i have to call raegan." I said and hung up.

I called raegan. "Hey!" She said. "Raegan can i tell you something." I said.

"Yeah of course you can tell me anything." She said. "Im pregnant." I sobbed.

"Amber oh my gosh." She said. "What is jason gonna say?" I asked a d sobbed even more.

"He better fucking say oh everything will be okay i will support you and the child or i will fucking break his neck." Raegan said.

"Im gonna go home and i guess tell him." I said.

"Alright hun i hope it goes well." She said.

"Yeah me to." I replied and hung up.

I drove home in tears and when i finally got home and walked inside jason of course noticed me crying.

"Whats wrong?" He asked and ran up to me and hugged me.

"Jason, please dont be mad im begging your all i have please dont be mad." I said.

"What happened?" He asked.

I sobbed. "Amber." He said.

"I-im pregnant." I said. His face was in shock.

He hugged me tighter. "This is great!" He said. "Really?" I asked. "Yes really!" Jason said and held my hands.

"But i- i thought you would be mad." I said confused. "Oh my god why would i be mad! This is amazing!" He said.

"Are you sure?" I said.

"Im sure this is the best thing ever!" He said.

"So let me get this straight... You arent mad and you arent leaving?" I asked.

"Im not mad and im definitely not leaving." He said.

I calmed down after he said that. "So do you want a boy or a girl." I asked and kinda smiled at that thought.

"Is it weird that to be honest i want a little adorable girl." He said.

"Aw." I said. "We would buy her so many shirts that say daddys girl on it." I laughed.

Jason smirked. "This is so amazing." He said.

"Im glad your taking this well. I mean i called myself a whore and cried my eyes out." I said.

Jason hugged me. "Look, your not a whore you shouldnt cry only tears of joy because im so excited for this." Jason said.

I cried a little, this time happy tears. "Amber your gonna have a family like you always talked about." Jason said and whipped on of my tears away with his thumb

"How are we gonna tell people, i know for a fact i will get rude comments on social media." I said,

"But that doesnt matter. All that matters is how we feel about this." Jason said.

"Im so nervous." I said.

"Your gonna be a perfect, funny, amazing, mother." Jason said and kissed me.

I smiled and went to the bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.... Wow.... If you guys dont think this is a good idea, let me know i wont be upset if you dont like it just be honest. With or without this chapter in the story i would still be happy with this story.

So if you think this is a bad idea just say so i will still be your friend! Well comment and vote for this chapter also tell me your reactions i want to know... Well byeeee!!! ❤️